- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Asus Hyper Kit Expansion Card M.2 SAS HD PCI Express 2.5 SSD
$ 18.45 $ 30.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Grace Digital Audio Encore GDI-IRC7500 Network Audio Player - 3.5" Screen - Wireless LAN - Black
Product Information for ACR Electronics 2884 Aqualink View GPS PLB
Highlights for ACR Electronics 2884 Aqualink View GPS PLB
The AquaLink View broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
Featuring the same advanced technology and robust features as the AquaLink 406, the AquaLink View adds a reassuring element with its next-generation digital display. Upon activation, the high-visibility screen displays a continuous stream of crucial data, including:
- Confirmation that the beacon is working
- Your exact GPS coordinates
- Remaining battery power
- Visual prompts for correct deployment
In self-test mode, the screen reports status of the 406 MHz signal, GPS acquisition and battery power, and provides notification of required actions, such as "Send for Service.”
The Boater’s Edge in an Emergency
In the frantic moments of an emergency, the AquaLink View provides a calm reminder of what to do — and that help is being summoned.
- 3 levels of integrated signal technology — internal GPS, powerful 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz homing beacon
- Super bright integrated strobe
- No float pouch required – Self Buoyant
- Allows for multiple testing/display of GPS coordinates
- Typical Performance 35 Hours
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Reflective Keypad
- Made in the U.S.A
- Product Number: 2884
- Model Number: PLB-350 C
- Size: 2.25 x 5.88 x 1.49” (5.72 x 14.94 x 3.78 cm)
- Weight: 9.1 oz (257g) with lanyard
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium battery packs; 6 years from date of manufacture.
- 11 year storage
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: High visibility ACR-treuse
- Deployment: Manual
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps - deploy antenna, press ON button, giving clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min.
- Factory tested: @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 6.3 W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Typical performance: 30 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C) Longer in higher ambient temperatures
- Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Accessories: Attachment clip included
- Certification: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes