- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for ACR Electronics GlobalFix PRO 406 MHz GPS Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon
Highlights for ACR Electronics GlobalFix PRO 406 MHz GPS Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon
- Product Type:Marine Tracking Device
Marketing InformationThe next-generation GlobalFix PRO features a professional grade, 16-channel GPS receiver for faster location acquisition - typically 3 to 5 times faster than a conventional GPS from a cold start. Upon activation, the built-in GPS receiver transmits your position coordinates in a powerful 406 MHz signal along with your registered, digitally-coded distress signal and a 121.5 MHz SAR homing frequency. The 110-yd (100-m) GPS position accuracy is the optimum allowed by Cospas-Sarsat.
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- Non-hazardous batteries - No shipping hassles
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design; Smallest, feature-rich EPIRB available
Certifications & Standards
Country of OriginUnited States
Network & Communication