TOP SELLING MARINE RADIOS
Product Information for Garmin Wind/Speed/Depth Bundle
Highlights for Garmin Wind/Speed/Depth Bundle
The GWS10 is a NMEA2000 compliant masthead sensor which provides wind speed, wind angle, barometric pressure and air temperature data. It comes with a 30 meter cable and inline terminator so that it can be the last sensor in a NMEA 2000 network. While it's intended to work with Garmin's color GMI10 display, it can work with other Garmin NMEA2000 products as well as other vendors' displays. Purchase the GWS 10 sensor alone, or at substantial cost savings when bundled with the GMI 10 display, or with the GMI 10 and a thru-hull Intelliducer that monitors depth, speed and water temperature.
- Display Type: GMI 10 3.5" QVGA color display included with bundles, Marine Wind Sensor compatible with other NMEA 2000 displays
- Speed Range: 0 to 99.9 knots
- Speed Resolution: Tenths of knots
- Controls: Graphical menu interace with 4 buttons
- Dimensions: Masthead sensor: 19 11/16"W x 22 5/8"H x 5 1/2"D, Display: 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9"
- Mounting Hole Size: 3 1/2"
- Warranty: One year
- Depth - Max (Feet): 3.5'
- Frequency: Square
- Screen Size: Thru-Hull