- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING MARINE RADIOS
Product Information for Standard Horizon HX400 HH VHF with Free Waterproof Speaker Mic
Highlights for Standard Horizon HX400 HH VHF with Free Waterproof Speaker Mic
The submersible HX400 combines multiple features for a wide variety of users. Commercial tough construction with all VHF marine channels, optional speaker microphone jack, voice scrambler, noise cancelling microphone and 40 programmable LMR (Land Mobile Radio) channels with CTCSS and DCS signaling. The HX4000S is popular among recreational and commercial boaters. Additional features include Built in Voice Scrambler for private communications, Programmable Scan, Ch16 Priority Scan, Dual Watch, channel names, NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 5/2.5/1 Watt transmit power, 8-channel preset key and a low battery life indicator. Supplied with a new ultra-high capacity Lithium Ion battery with 2300mAh Li-Ion battery, heavy duty belt clip, 110 VAC and 12 VDC trickle chargers with a drop in cradle. The HX400S is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.
- Submersible JIS-8 / 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Selectable 5/2.5/1 Watt transmit power output
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels 134 MHz to 174 MHz with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Programmable channel names
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Low battery indicator
- Built in Voice Scrambler for private communications
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Supplied with 2300mAh Li-Ion battery, 110 VAC and 12 VDC rapid 3-hour chargers
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Preset key used to recall up to 8 favorite channels
- Key lock