- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING MARINE RADIOS
Product Information for Standard Horizon GX1150W Standard Eclipse DSC+ VHF Radio - White
Highlights for Standard Horizon GX1150W Standard Eclipse DSC+ VHF Radio - White
The Eclipse DSC+ is affordable, ultra compact and designed with a sturdy die-cast chassis making this full functioning 25 Watt ITU Class D VHF radio the perfect choice for serious power and sail boaters alike. The ECLIPSE DSC+ features a microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys. The microphone also features Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background noises like engines and wind during transmission. This assures transmissions are crystal clear. The advanced design of the Eclipse DSC+ allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to communication as it has a separate DSC receiver. Additional DSC features include, DISTRESS, Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send, DSC test call and menu selection for Auto DSC channel switching.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) with Individual, All ship, Position Report, Request and Distress
- Submersible JIS-7 / IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Channel controls on the mic
- Full dot matrix display
- NMEA Input and Output
- Position information shown on display when connected to GPS receiver
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- Replaces older Eclipse+ Models
- Overall Dimension: 2.4"H x 6.1"W x 6.7"D
- Flush Mount Cutout: 2.0"H x 5.2"W
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Power - Output (Watts): 25
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 12"L
- Weight: 3.6lbs