Bissell Homecare Big Green Complete Clnr & Defoamer, Carpet Fresher, 128oz.
$ 23.84 $ 49.95
Lenovo ThinkServer RD350 70D8 - Server - rack-mountable - 1U - 2-way - 1 x Xeon E5-2620V3 / 2.4 GHz - RAM 8 GB - SATA
Free Shipping | In Stock
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451NW Laser Printer - Color - 600 x 600 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Lowrance 22-46 LWX-1 Sirius Weather Audio Module
Highlights for Lowrance 22-46 LWX-1 Sirius Weather Audio Module
LWX-1 SIRIUS Satellite Weather/Radio Smart Antenna
Lowrance presents two industry firsts for HDS chartplotters: SIRIUS satellite high-res NOWRad weather radar and radio services via an affordable and integrated smart antenna/module bundle, AND the first Sirius Inland weather service - in addition to Coastal coverage - in two special Sirius U.S. subscription packages! The LWX-1 is distributed only in the Americas, and SIRIUS marine weather subscriptions are available to people within the continental U.S. only.
This compact weatherproof antenna is easy to mount, and provides weather display output to one or more HDS units via Ethernetworks. Plus a standard 3.5 mm stereo jack easily interfaces with onboard sound systems when you include radio with your SIRIUS subscription for stereo-quality music and sports including NFL, NASCAR and college football broadcasts.
- Compatible with all HDS chartplotter-equipped models via ethernet
- Attractive, compact and weatherproof antenna designed for easy flush mount to boat deck or pole-mounted versatility
- Plug-and-Play ethernet connection supplies weather to one or more networked HDS displays (except HDS-5x).
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio programming via 3.5mm stereo audio jack interface to onboard sound system
- Internal memory saves up to 30 minutes of weather/environmental data for power interruptions and power off during refueling
- SIRIUS Mariner and Voyager weather subscriptions include the full suite of weather, sea and atmospheric conditions
- SIRIUS radio subscription offers over 120 crystal-clear channels, including NASCAR, NFL and college football broadcasts
- Weather radar and lightning with full 2 km (1.2 mile) resolution
- 80 nm (92 mile) lightning and radial weather display to 12 nm (13 mile) limit from coasts
- Tabular weather feed with 5-day forecast display
- Cross-country weather radar and lightning with full 2 km (1.2 mile) resolution
- Sea-surface temperature with higher resolution
- Tropical storm and storm cell tracks
- Four-day forecast of surface pressure, wave height, wave period and direction
- Tabular weather feed with 5 day forecast