Highlights for Raymarine E52083 48" HD Digital Open Array Antenna
Truly revolutionary, Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by eliminating virtually all noise and extracting more information from the radar echo return than has ever been generally available to the leisure navigator before.
- HD Color technology delivers superior processing and target detection
- Multi-level color target displays
- Adaptive auto settings
- Coastal, Harbor, Offshore and Buoy Auto modes
- SeaTalkHS network compatible
- Thin radar interconnect assembly
- Simple install, no need to open pedestal (external waterproof connector)
- 10.8 to 32V DC operation with supplied external voltage converter
- Field upgradeable software via CF card in GPM400
- HD Color Radar technology maximizes digital radar receiver performance, enabling 4kW Raymarine radars to deliver target detection that rivals much larger and more powerful analogue radar systems
- Raymarine HD Color technology improves target detection by 100% digital signal precessing and information extraction
- HD Color radar technology delivers substantial improvements in range and bearing resolution
- Array Size (Inches): 48"
Raymarine E52083 48" HD Digital Open Array Antenna