- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING MARINE NAVIGATORS
Product Information for Standard Horizon CPF190I 5"Internal GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo with Built-In C-Map Cartography
Highlights for Standard Horizon CPF190I 5"Internal GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo with Built-In C-Map Cartography
The best values in their class, the CP190i Chartplotter and CPF190i Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo boast direct sunlight-viewable color TFT displays, and are pre-loaded with detailed maps for coastal navigation. Navigate quickly and accurately to your destination with up to 10' accuracy from the integrated 50-channel WAAS GPS receiver or with an optional external GPS Smart antenna. NMEA connections allow networking with a compatible VHF radio for DSC distress and position polling functions. Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys allow for fumble-free operation. The CPF190i’s built-in 600W dual-frequency fishfinder allows you to easily find wrecks, record water temperature and target fish, simply by connecting an optional transducer. Both versions are capable of tracking AIS targets and seeing Radar targets when connected to an optional AIS Receiver or Radar antenna.
- Display Type: Color TFT daylight viewable LCD
- Screen Size: 5" diag.
- Screen Resolution: 320 x 240
- Cartography: Pre-loaded C-Map Coastal charts of US, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico, Bahamas. C-MAP NT+ and MAX compatible
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/50
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183
- Receiver Type: Internal 50-channel WAAS GPS
- Fishfinder Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Max. Depth: 2.5'-700' at 200kHz, 5'-1500' at 50kHz
- Waterproof: Front panel and keys mfr. rated waterproof
- Dimensions: 7 1/16"W x 4 3/8"H x 1 11/16"D
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty