- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING MARINE NAVIGATORS
Product Information for Standard Horizon 7" Internal GPS Chartplotter with Built-In C-MAP Cartography
Highlights for Standard Horizon 7" Internal GPS Chartplotter with Built-In C-MAP Cartography
The CP390i and CPF390i feature a crisp, 7" high-resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio widescreen display and come pre-loaded with detailed maps for coastal navigation of the US, including Alaska, Hawaii and Great Lakes, Canada, Bahamas, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Central America. Their integrated 50-channel WAAS GPS receivers deliver 10' navigational accuracy. Connect to a video source and watch your favorite DVD, play your favorite video game, or monitor your engine room in full screen or Picture in Picture. Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys allow for fumble-free operation. Five user-programmable hot keys allow quick and easy access to a number of pre-programmed navigation displays. They display and track AIS targets when connected to an optional AIS Receiver. The CP390i chartplotter-only version also networks with the optional FF525 black box fishfinder. If you want both navigation and fishfinding functions in one unit, the CPF390i’s built-in 600W dual-frequency 50/200kHz fishfinder allows you to easily find wrecks, record water temperature and target fish (transducer sold separately).
- Display Type: Widescreen sunlight viewable 256-color LCD
- Screen Size: 7" diag.
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- Cartography: Pre-loaded C-Map Coastal charts of US, Great Lakes, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico, Bahamas. C-MAP NT+ and MAX compatible
- Waypoints/Routes: 3000/50
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183
- Receiver Type: Internal 50-channel WAAS GPS
- Fishfinder Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Max. Depth: 2.5'-700' at 200kHz, 5'-1500' at 50kHz
- Waterproof: Front panel and keys mfr. rated waterproof
- Dimensions: 9 15/16”W x 5 11/16”H x 1 1/2”D
- 3 Year Warranty