Product Information for Si-Tex SITEX COLORMAX WIDE 7 LCD EXT W/ WAAS EXTERNAL ANTENNA
Highlights for Si-Tex SITEX COLORMAX WIDE 7 LCD EXT W/ WAAS EXTERNAL ANTENNA
The SI-TEX® ColorMax Wide 7 LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ marine GPS charting system is loaded with features to give you a premium chart plotting experience on the water every time. The unit features a GPS/WAAS receiver, a high-speed processor, and a programmable Guardian™ Grounding Alarm and is expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
- The ColorMax Wide has a 7" color active matrix LCD in the latest panoramic 16:9 aspect ratio, with 480 x 234 pixel resolution plus adjustable brightness and contrast with backlighting.
- Ultra-fast processor gives you instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- GPS/WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations. Available w internal (ColorMax Wide I) or external (ColorMax Wide E) antenna), and external GPS/Loran receiver for True Loran Positioning as model ColorMax Wide EL.
- Guardian™ Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module, 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors, AIS Black Box and e-Loran Sensors. Add only the options you need to build the perfect navigation system for your boat.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Stores up to 500 waypoints or marks, 25 routes and 1000 track points.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Port Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find Function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Joy stick pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Thirteen selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-MAP MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Quick-release snap mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.