Highlights for Si-Tex SITEX COLORMAX WIDE 7 LCD EXT W/ WAAS EXTERNAL ANTENNA
The SI-TEX® ColorMax Wide 7 LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ marine GPS charting system
is loaded with features to give you a premium chart plotting experience on
the water every time. The unit features a GPS/WAAS receiver, a high-speed
processor, and a programmable Guardian™ Grounding Alarm and is expandable to
an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
- The ColorMax Wide has a 7" color active matrix LCD in the latest
panoramic 16:9 aspect ratio, with 480 x 234 pixel resolution plus adjustable
brightness and contrast with backlighting.
- Ultra-fast processor gives you instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most
innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- GPS/WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint
in most situations. Available w internal (ColorMax Wide I) or external
(ColorMax Wide E) antenna), and external GPS/Loran receiver for True Loran
Positioning as model ColorMax Wide EL.
- Guardian™ Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your
current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals,
obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with
optional ES502 Fishfinder Module, 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors, AIS Black
Box and e-Loran Sensors. Add only the options you need to build the perfect
navigation system for your boat.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional
Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth
and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Stores up to 500 waypoints or marks, 25 routes and 1000 track points.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Port Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph
for local ports.
- Find Function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even
the closest shower.
- Joy stick pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll,
pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Thirteen selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-MAP MAX/NT+ C-Card memory
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Quick-release snap mount, surface mount kit and protective cover
Si-Tex SITEX COLORMAX WIDE 7 LCD EXT W/ WAAS EXTERNAL ANTENNA