- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Panasonic Lumix TS6 16 Megapixel Compact Camera - Camouflage
$ 273.46 $ 299.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Asus ZENBOOK 13.3" Touchscreen IPS Technology Ultrabook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.20 GHz - Smoky Brown
Free Shipping | In Stock
Intel S2600WT Server Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket R3 (LGA2011-3) - 1 Pack
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Raymarine A50 E62184 5" Marine GPS Navigator and Chartplotter without Map
Highlights for Raymarine A50 E62184 5" Marine GPS Navigator and Chartplotter without Map
A50 5" Chartplotter (no preloaded charts)
- 5” sunlight viewable color display
- High resolution VGA (640 x 480)
- IPX6 waterproof construction
- Tilt & swivel bracket with quick release and cable management
- Activate and control a Raymarine SmartPilot X-series autopilot directly from the A50's chartplotter screen
- Two NMEA 0183 Input and Output ports
- No preloaded cartography. Use optional Navionics Gold or Platinum charts.
- High speed chart redraw
- Chart Rotation Modes (Head up, Course up and North Up)
- 1200 Waypoints and 150 routes with unlimited waypoint and route storage using optional CompactFlash memory card
- High sensitivity internal WAAS GPS sensor
- Navionics Gold and Platinum capability
- 3D and satellite photo charts (with optional Platinum Chart Card)
- AIS target tracking (with optional AIS250 module)
- SIRIUS Satellite weather and radio with optional SR50
- Graphical Nowrad radar, sea surface temperature, storm tracks, and more!
- SIRIUS Satellite radio capability. Set reminders for favorite songs and artists on over 100 SIRIUS radio channels.
- Connect NMEA 2000 compatible engines with SeaTalkng
- Create customizable pages for engine data, trim tabs, instrument data, and more!
- Data Display Capabilities: Chartplotter, CDI(Course Deviation Indicator), and customizable Data Bar display
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 200 x 142 x 43mm
- Display (LCD) size: 5"
- Display colors: 256
- Display resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Display type: Sunlight viewable color TFT LCD
- Mounting Methods: Tilt & Swivel Bracket (Panel Mount optional)
- Operating temperature limits: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) ambient air at 95% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to +65°C) ambient air at 95% RH
- Power consumption: 6-8Watts
- Voltage range: 10.7-18 volts (12v nominal)
- Waterproofing: IPX6 Standards
- Weight: 7.3lbs
- Approvals: CE - conforms to FCC compliant with Essential requirements of 1995/5/EC, 1989/336/EC. CFR47 Parts 2 & 80
- Humidity Limit: up to 95% at 35°C non-condensing
- Display windows: Chart, CDI, Data, Weather, and Engine Monitor
- Illumination: Screen and keypad: 0 to 100% in 64 steps Day/Night Mode
- Languages: English (US), English (UK), Italian, French, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Icelandic, Chinese, Russian, Greek, Japanese, Korean
- System Alarms: Alarm clock, Anchor, Arrival, Deep depth, MOB, Offtrack, Shallow depth, Temperature, Timer
- Navigation Alarms: Arrival alarm, offtrack XTE alarm
- Waypoints: 1200 Waypoints with 16 character names. Additional waypoint storage available on CompactFlash cards.
- Waypoints Transfer: Waypoints database via NMEA and CompactFlash cards.
- Man Overboard (MOB Mode): Mark placed with course line; readout shows range, bearing, lat/lon of MOB and time elapsed since MOB
- Screen Functions: Full, half and quarter screens available dependant on function. Also 3 window page with 2 x 1/4 page windows and 1 x 1/2 page window
- Cartography: No preloaded cartography. Compatible with Navionics Gold & Platinum Charts on CompactFlash cards
- Presentaion Modes: Head up, Course up or North up (selectable True or Magnetic). Relative, Autorange or True Motion. Screen offset. 3D synchronization.
- Routes: 150 routes with 50 waypoints per route. Additional routes can be stored CompactFlash cards
- Track History: Ability to record the current track with a maximum of 10,000 trackpoints, or save up to 10 tracks with up to 1000 trackpoints in each stored in the units internal memory. Additional tracks can be stored CompactFlash cards
- 3D/Chart Syncronization: To synchronize 3D and 2D chart scales and orientation.
- Aerial overlay: Overlay of aerial photograph on the chart
- Navigation information: Own boats position in lat/lon, XTE, TTG and SOG/COG selectable. Bearing and distance to waypoint. Bearing and distance to cursor and ETA
- 3D Presentation Modes: Active motion mode, planning mode, Adjust rotation and pitch, port, starboard, forward and aft view, multiple views, Vessel offset
- 3D Display: Declutter, Transducer cone, Depth scale, Waypoint name, Adjust exaggeration, 3D view locator
- Data Pages: 5 pages available. Pre-defined (Navigation, Waypoint, Route, Fishing or Sailing) or user-configured.
- Data Available: Vessel position, active waypoint, TTG, VMG - Waypoint, depth, COG SOG, heading, speed, set/drift, trip, log, ground log, ground trip, rudder, local time and date, sea temperature, app wind, true wind, VMG wind, ground wind XTE, compass, locked heading, wa
- Engine Pages: 5 pages available. Pre-defined (engine, engine and fuel, fuel resources, engine and resources, twin engines or triple engine support) or user-configured.
- Engine Data Available: Tacho, boost pressure, alternator, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine hours, fuel level (tanks 1 & 2), fuel rate, total fuel, load, trim tab, engine trim and genset
- NMEA 0183 Interface: 2 Input and Output ports
- NMEA 0183 Input Messages: GLL, GGA, GLC, GTD, VTG, BWC, BWR, RMA, RMB, RMC, XTE, VHW, HDG, HDM, HDT, DBT, DPT, APB, VLW, MWV, WPL, RTE, DSC and ZDA. Selectable to 4800, 4800 Navtex, 9600 Navtex or 38,400 AIS
- NMEA 0183 Output Messages - User selectable: APB, BWC, BWR, DBT, DPT, GGA, GLL, MTW, RMA, RMB, RMC, RSD, TTM, VLW, VHW, VTG, WPL, VHF/DSC and ZDA
- SeaTalkng /NMEA2000: 1 SeaTalkng connector. SeaTalkng to NMEA2000 adapter available
- Alerts: Incoming message (selectable categories)
- Message List: Sorting
- Type: SIRIUS Marine Weather
- Weather elements: Storm cast, waves, Canadian radar, lightning, wind, sea surface temperature, surface observations stations, city weather, NOWRad, storm tracks, surface pressure.
- Animated weather graphics: Weather forecast, weather radar history
- Weather reports: Tropical statements, marine warnings, marine zone fore-casts, marine watchbox.
- Target Symbols: Sleeping, activated, selected, dangerous and lost.
- Target Information: AIS vectors, safety critical data and full AIS data.
- Collision Avoidance: Safe zones and safety messages.
- Alarms: Local alarm messages, lost targets
- AIS overlay: Switch AIS symbols on/off. Display heading/speed vectors and ROT. View detailed AIS data, safety critical target data, ALR and SRM messages. Set up a safe zone.