Product Information for Lowrance ELITE 5M 5" PLOTTER
Highlights for Lowrance ELITE 5M 5" PLOTTER
The new color Elite-5m Chartplotter delivers high navigation performance and high color for your on-the-water journeys, and at a very affordable low price. All provide any boat with incredible precision and functionality, in addition to a spectacular new view.
The brilliant 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel SolarMAX 256-color TFT display has unmatched screen brightness, contrast, resolution and viewing detail at wider angles and in bright sunlight. Adjustable screen and keypad backlight improves usability and visibility day or night.
The internal 16-channel GPS antenna provides great WAAS+EGNOS+MSAS precision for navigation. And an external antenna option is also available for customized applications. A waterproof microSD memory card slot is fully compatible with Navionics Gold chartcards, as well as Fishing Hot Spots and LakeMaster mapcards in the micro SD format for U.S. anglers. Built-in memory allows for up to 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes/100 waypoints per route and 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail.
All of this, packaged with easy-to-use menus with Advanced Mode to expand features selection. An all-new case/mounting design provides for easy one-hand tilt/swivel view adjustment, removal and re-install - even fits same cut-out for previous 5 in./7 cm models for in-dash installations. And a new uniplug 1/4-turn connectors are compatible with earlier Lowrance uniplug installations to simplify upgrades to any new Elite model.
- Display Size: 5 in \ 127 mm
- Display Resolution: 480x480 (H x W)
- Display Type: 256-color SolarMAX PLUS TFT
- Backlighting: Flourescent cold cathode
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable screen/keypad
- Languages Supported: 23
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 16 channels
- Background Map: World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- Custom Mapping: Optional Navionics Gold chartcards (U.S. & worldwide) and Fishing Hot Spots and LakeMaster mapcards (U.S.) in microSD format
- Waypoint Storage: 3000
- Routes: 100
- Plot Trails: 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Built-in Backup Memory: Yes
- Waterproof Standard: Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Width: 6.9 in \ 174 mm
- Height: 5.4 in \ 136 mm
- Depth: 2.5 in \ 63 mm
- Power Supply: 10-17 vDC
- Memory Card Capable: One (1) waterproof microSD card slot