$ 357.54 $ 459.00 Not Available
- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING MARINE GPS NAVIGATION
Product Information for Si-Tex SITEX GPS 95CPI GPS PLOTTER WITH INTERNAL ANTENNA
Highlights for Si-Tex SITEX GPS 95CPI GPS PLOTTER WITH INTERNAL ANTENNA
New SI-TEX GPS-95CP Chartplotter features ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, and color daylight viewable display.
- 4.3" color TFT LCD high-resolution display for optimum viewing under direct sunlight.
- Features new ultra-fast processor to give you instant screen changes.
- GPS/WAAS 16-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations. Offered with external (GPS-95CP) or internal (GPS-95CPi) antenna.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts.
- Stores 2000 waypoints, 100 routes and 50,000 track points.
- North-up, True-motion, Course-up and Heads-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Arrival, Anchor, Off course and Interval timer alarms.
- Selectable languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Taiwanese, and more.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO, MOB functions and selectable languages.
- Unlimited storage of track and route data on optional XD cards.
- Overlays AIS target data on marine charts with optional AIS receiver for assisting in traffic monitoring and collision prevention.
- NMEA-0183 data port for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Power Supply: 12~36V DC, 3W
- Display Screen: 4.3" (diagonal) color TFT LCD
- Display Brightness: 500 cd/m2
- Keypad: Silicon rubber, backlighted
- Cartography: C-MAP MAX/ NT+ C-Card cartridges
- Memory: Non-volatile
- Waypoints: 2000
- Event Mark: 10,000 points (Total of 16 colors and 16 icons are selectable each point with name tag—8 alphanumeric characters)
- Track Point: 50,000 points
- Route: Max capacity 100 routes (20 waypoints per each route. Each with name tags–8 alphanumeric characters)
- Draw Point: 1000 points
- Area Name: 1000 points
- Type of User Points: 16
- Point Identifiers: Alphanumeric
- Operating Temperature: Display: 5º to 122º F (-15º to 50º C)
- Antenna: -13º to 158º F (-25º to 70º C)
- Alarms:Arrival, Anchor, Off course, Interval timer
- Map Rotation: North-up, true-motion, course-up, Head-up
- Back-up System: XD picture card and user card
- Input/Output Format: NMEA-0183
- Case Dimensions: 6.9 "W x 4.5 "H x 3.2 "D, 1.1 lbs.
- Receiver: L1 frequency (1575.42MHz), CA/code
- Channels: 16
- Accuracy: Position: 2.5m CEP; DGPS/SBAS: 2.0m CEP
- Sensitivity: Acquisition: -140 dBm; Tracking: -149 dBm
- Data Update Rate: 1 sec
- Supports: DGPS, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS)