Highlights for Si-Tex HDK11 Rate Gyro Compass
Whether you are offshore fishing or just enjoying family time on the water, feel confident and comfortable with this reliable source for heading information. The solid-state three-axis compass, combined with additional advanced sensors and software provide unparalleled performance. It can maintain 2 degrees of heading accuracy under dynamic motion conditions, such as steep heeling, hard turns, and rough seas. Heading integrated with the three-axis rate gyro and three-axis accelerometer data allows the ciompass to maintain 2 degrees of accuracy even if the vessel is pitching and rolling up to 30 degrees. This level of accuracy is perfect for interfacing with autopilots, chart plotters, and radar systems. The circular design easily mounts and aligns on any angled bulkhead. Designed for simultaneous use with NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 devices, the waterproof, easy-to-install sensor comes with a single cable which can be wired into both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 networks on the vessel.
- Better than 1° heading in accuracy in static conditions.
- Best-in-class 2° heading accuracy in rough seas conditions
- Solid state compass provides heading data
- Three-axis accelerometer/gryo provies pitch & roll data and Rate of Turn data..
- Only recreational heading sensor that uses a three-axis rate gyro
- Compass calibration can be easily done on any display or PC
- Easily mounts on any angled bulkhead
- IPX6 waterproof enclosure
- DEfault 10HZ update rate for heading (HDG)
- Outputs NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 data simultaneously
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Si-Tex HDK11 Rate Gyro Compass