- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
- VECTOR PRO-15
Belkin Gold USB Data Transfer Cable - USB for Printer, Scanner, Hard Drive - 16 ft - Type A Male USB - Type B Male USB
$ 13.39 $ 44.99
GIGABYTE BRIX GB-BXBT-2807 Desktop Computer - Intel Celeron N2807 1.58 GHz - Mini PC
Free Shipping | In Stock
Impact ClearVu Liquid Soap Dispenser, 30oz, 4 1/2w x 4d x 6 1/4h, Black/White
$ 18.97 $ 27.14
Dax Manufacturing Black Solid Wood Poster Frames w/Plastic Window, Wide Profile, 24 x 36
$ 30.35 $ 37.99
Uniden BC-GPSK Serial GPS Receiver for Scanner and Marine Products
$ 76.71 $ 79.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Si-Tex Vector Pro G2 (15) Gyro Compass
Highlights for Si-Tex Vector Pro G2 (15) Gyro Compass
The Vector Pro G2 GPS Compass is a state-of-the-art electronic navigation data device. It is capable of providing highly accurate, high-precision position and heading data to a wide variety of marine Navigation equipment, such as autopilots, sonar, radar, chartplotters, AIS receivers & transponders, and many other types of marine devices & systems.
The Vector Pro G2 features fast start-up and signal re-acquisition times, heading & position updates at up to 20 times per second, and can operate at sustained turn rates up to 90 degrees per second.
The Vector Pro G2 is a complete GPS Compass in a single rugged, marine-grade enclosure.
- Precise 2D heading and positioning data
- Heading accuracy of better than 0.5 degrees
- Rate of turn tracking rates up to 90'/sec
- Provides Heave, Pitch & Roll information
- Pitch and roll accuracy of better than 1 degree
- Fully compatible with Autopilot, Radar, AIS, PC, Sonar
- Better than 1 meter differential position accuracy (DGPS/G2B)
- Differential Correction source options include SBAS (WAAS, EGNOSand MSAS) and RTCM SC-104 data (External Source)
- G2B can also use terrestrial DGPS Radio beacon signals
- Integrated Gyro & Tilt sensors provide heading during momentary lossof satellite signals and speed up GPS signal reacquisition
- Heading Position Updates up to 20 Hz
- Multiple BAUD rate selections: 4800/9600/19200/38400
- Pre-programmed default settings for Heading, Rate of TurnCourse over Ground, Lat/Long Geographic position, Time & Date
- Two mounting bases, Pole or Fixed mount option
- Heading solution for steel vessels
- Waterproof-commercial grade IP67 standards
- CE certified for EMI and RFI immunity
- Optional 15m or 30m cable
- IMO Compliant
- Worldwide Service
- Single power/data cable, which greatl