Highlights for Furuno SC-30 2-Antenna Sattelite Compass
The SC30 Satellite Compass provides highly accurate attitude information for navigation equipment such as radar, plotter, autopilot, fish finder and sonar. It can be used for a wide variety of applications on any type of vessel.
The SC30 comes with a compact GPS antenna and built-in processor. This all-in-one system delivers incredibly accurate heading and roll & pitch information as well as heaving information, GPS position, SOG (Speed Over Ground), COG (Course Over Ground) and ROT (Rate Of Turn) data.
Employing a two-antenna system with a 3-axis gyro and acceleration sensors, the SC30 enables high-speed response capability. Advanced digital signal processing techniques compute accurate heading based on sensor data. NMEA2000 interface is standard for simple installation, while the optional interface unit IF-NMEASC is available for conventional NMEA0183, AD10 and contact closure.
Revolutionary 2-antenna and rate sensor system
In order to calculate roll & pitch data, a satellite compass requires two vectors. The new SC30 employs a 2-antenna system that calculates a single vector while a 3-axis rate gyro and acceleration sensors add the 2nd vector. This configuration enables the SC30 to calculate highly accurate roll and pitch data without using a third sensor. The SC30 employs the LAMBDA algorithm developed by Prof. Teussen, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Stylish design to complement the appearance of recreational boats
- All-in-one system for simple, space-saving installation
- Heading accuracy of 0.5°RMS
- Short start-up time of 3 minutes
- Excellent follow-up rate of 45°/s exceeds requirements for high speed craft
- Free from regular maintenance
- NMEA2000 interface standard
- ATTITUDE: 0.5°RMS
- FOLLOW-UP: 45°/s rate-of-turn
- POWER SUPPLY: 12 - 24 VDC
Furuno SC-30 2-Antenna Sattelite Compass