Product Information for Garmin Class A Drive Unit Linear Sailboats to 28,500 lbs.
Highlights for Garmin Class A Drive Unit Linear Sailboats to 28,500 lbs.
The Class A Drive Unit works with the GHP 12 Marine Autopilot System to control your sailboat's steering system. This device is designed for use with larger sailboats with up to 28,500 lbs (12,927 kg) of displacement.
- Drive Unit Type: Hydraulic linear
- Stroke Length: 12" (303 mm)
- Maximum Thrust: 800 lb (400 kg)
- Dimensions (centered), WxHxD: 32.3" x 6.5" x 6.1" (820 x 165 x 155 mm)
- Supply Voltage: 10V to 30V
- Average Clutch Current at 12V: 0.5 Amps
- Average Motor Current at 12V: 1-2 Amps
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to 60° C (5° F to 140° F)