- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
- NAVPILOT 711
Product Information for Furuno NAVPILOT711 Autopilot Inboards No Pump
Highlights for Furuno NAVPILOT711 Autopilot Inboards No Pump
The NavPilot-711 is a revolutionary autopilot designed for a variety of vessels. The operation modes include Auto (Heading control), Advanced Auto utilizing automatic ground tracking control, Auto Work for net towing and NAV mode (Course or Precision Cross Track control) when integrated with navigation sensors.
- High performance large display Autopilot System for 20+ foot vessels to mega-yachts
- CAN bus interface offers simple network with NavNet 3D and FI-50 Instrument series
- Simplified activation set-up by on-screen wizard
- Simple one-touch mode selection enables flexible steering and course control
- Perfect for inboard or outboard power boats and sail boats
- CAN bus interface allows devices to be incorporated into a NMEA2000 network
- NMEA0183 interface available
- Perfect cosmetic match with NavNet 3D and FI-50 Instrument series
- Display: 3.6" MONO LCD
- Interface: CAN bus: 1, NMEA0183: 2
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC