Product Information for Si-Tex SP110VF-2 Autopilot with Virtual Feedback and 18CI Reversing Pump
Highlights for Si-Tex SP110VF-2 Autopilot with Virtual Feedback and 18CI Reversing Pump
SP-110 is an ideal solution for owners of small to medium sized powerboats, combining advanced steering features, simple push-button operation and rugged reliability. The SP-110’s Virtual Rudder Feedback capabilities — which eliminate the need for a separate rudder feedback unit — further enhance this new pilot’s simplicity, affordability and performance.
With a compact, splash-proof control head measuring just 4.3” square, the SP-110 can be mounted on just about any helm, console or dash. In addition, the SP-110 is specially designed to provide a family appearance with SI-TEX’s new SST-110 Digital Water Temperature Gauge and SDD-110 Digital Depth Gauge, making for an attractive and functional helm electronics package.
The SP-110 will pilot hydraulically steered boats using either a reversing pump or continuous drive unit. It can also be used on mechanically steered inboard, outboard and sterndrive vessels when paired with SI-TEX’s new Remote Mechanical Drive system. Features include a transflective LCD display showing course and function data, simple operation with just four push buttons, better than 1 degree course detection and GPS mode (when interfaced to GPS/chartplotter via NMEA0183 input/output) for easy, automatic waypoint steering.
SI-TEX’s affordable SP-110 system comes complete with the control unit, standard rate compass, and all necessary hardware for flush or bracket installation. The SP-110 also comes with a two-year limited warranty, the boater’s assurance of reliable performance in the harsh marine environment.
- Splashproof Control Unit with large, easy to read backlit display
- Simple operation with push button controls
- Attractive styling complements existing vessel instrument layout
- Off course alarm
- Steer to GPS or Steer to Wind modes
- Maximum Stroke: 305mm / 12 in
- Peak Thrust: 180 kg / 400 lbs
- Max Rudder Torque: 450nm / 333 lbft
- Hard Over Time: 12-15 seconds
- Peak Power: 7 Amps
- Average Power: 2.5 Amps
- Tiller Arm Radius: 254mm / 10in
- Max Displacement (Fully Laden): 7000kg / 15,400lbs
- Max Boat Length: 11.5m / 38ft
- Voltage: 12v DC
- Clutch Circuit Power: 850mA