Product Information for Si-Tex SP36-5 Autopilot with Rate Comp Rotary Feedback 18CI Pump
Highlights for Si-Tex SP36-5 Autopilot with Rate Comp Rotary Feedback 18CI Pump
SP36-5 Autopilot,SI-TEX has expanded its leading autopilot line-up with the addition of the new-for-2010 SP36 Autopilot. The company's most advanced pilot yet, the new SP36 has been designed to provide a wide range of powerboats and Commercial vessels with sophisticated steering functions and reliable performance under the harshest conditions at sea. The SP36 is the first SI-TEX autopilot to offer full Virtual Feedback capabilities, eliminating the need for a rudder feedback unit when installed on outboard powered or stern drive vessels. SI-TEX's Virtual Feedback feature makes installation of the SP36 straightforward and uncomplicated and improves reliability of the overall system by eliminating a critical part. For commercial vessels that use a rudder feedback unit, the SP36 is available with full "fly by wire" follow-up steering levers. Among the innovative features engineered into the SP36 is SI-TEX's Intelligent Steering Technology (IST).
- IST – Auto learning Steering Technology
- New One Piece 3 Axis Rate Compass
- Advanced No Drift Mode & Advanced Leeway Control
- GPS Nav Mode provides precise adaptive track steering
- Rotary steering & course control knob
- Auto Setup: Auto Drive Detection, Auto Tune, Auto Compass Cal.
- Auto Sea State & Auto Trim for enhanced steering in all conditions
- Crystal Clear High Resolution Sunlight Viewable Color Control Head
- Standard with 20 Amp Processor for Reversing Pumps or DC Solenoids
- Proportional Rate Steering Control
- Multiple NMEA-0183 I/O ports
- Multiple turn patterns
- Adjustable rate of turn control
- Full Follow up levers available w/ optional rudder feedback
- Commercial Grade Waterproof Control Head - IP67 Standard
- Multi-Station Capability
- Predefined parameter sets for Outboards, Inboard, Displacement, etc.