Highlights for Garmin GHC 10 Helm Control 3.5 Color Display
The simple, interactive interface of the GHC 10 gives boaters the confidence and security of controlling the heading of the boat at the press of a key. For example, each press of the steering soft key will change the commanded heading of the autopilot by 1 . And as a safeguard, a dedicated key allows you to instantly place the autopilot in standby to keep it from re-engaging.
The GHC 10 communicates with the GHP 10 autopilot system via a NMEA 2000 bus, so autopilot heading data can easily be shared with other devices. The GHC 10 also has the capability of communicating to a chartplotter for GPS-enabled route guidance over NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.9 " (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type: QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage: GHC 10: 7V to 32V
- Operating temperature: -15 C to 70 C (5 F to 158 F)
Garmin GHC 10 Helm Control 3.5 Color Display