- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
MSI Z97 GAMING 5 Desktop Motherboard - Intel Z97 Express Chipset - Socket H3 LGA-1150
Free Shipping | In Stock
Blackberry RIM L-S1 Battery for BlackBerry BB10 - Retail Packaging - Black
$ 24.84 $ 34.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Si-Tex SP-80-4 Autopilot Designed f/Outboards w/Pump & Linear Feedback
Highlights for Si-Tex SP-80-4 Autopilot Designed f/Outboards w/Pump & Linear Feedback
For boaters who know where they're going. SP-80 takes you where you want to be--effortlessly. It's smart, precise piloting gives you the extra hand on deck you've always needed. And the operation is a snap: Simply set the course and the SP-80 takes the controls, piloting you to your destination with ease and precision. So bait the lines or simply enjoy the sunset. With the SI-TEX SP-80 Autopilot you're right on course. Hands free, and ready to really let you go.
- Designed for inboard, outboard and sterndrive vessels with either hydraulic or quadrant steering systems.
- Automatically pilots to your next waypoint using built-in NMEA 0183 Loran/GPS interface.
- Waterproof control head easily installs flush or surface mounted.
- System can be expanded by adding fully functional second-station option with the SI-TEX SP-70 Handheld Control Unit.
- Bold, backlit display with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light.
- Accurate digital displays of rudder angle and operating mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering.
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostics and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand-By mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-80L
- Remote Capable: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 3.1"H x 6"W x 1"D
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 19"W x 20"L
- Return Policy: This item is non returnable and / or subject to a restock fee as per our returns policy.)
- Categories: Marine Navigation & Equipment | Autopilots