Highlights for Microsoft MapPoint 2013 32-bit - Complete Product - 1 PC
Visualize your business in a whole new way. With the easy-to-use data mapping tools of Microsoft MapPoint, you can create information-rich maps to:
- Pinpoint data relationships
- Identify business trends
- Highlight opportunities
When you travel, use trip-planning mapping options to create routes and optimize stops, or plan your trip on your PC and then print or share your route to your GPS device.
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: DVD-ROMManufacturer Part Number: B21-01421Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.microsoft.comManufacturer: Microsoft CorporationProduct Name: MapPoint 2013 32-bitPackage Type: RetailBrand Name: Microsoft
License InformationLicense Pricing: StandardLicense Type: Complete ProductLicense Quantity: 1 PC
System Requirements Operating System:
- Windows 7, Vista
- Windows Server 2008, XP (32-bit)
- 2.1 GB of available space
- 256 MB RAM for Windows XP
- 1 GB RAM for (32-bit) Operating System
- 2 GB RAM for (64-bit) Operating System
- 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
- High speed Internet access for installation
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use
- GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
- Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
- Some features will not work with the 64 bit version of Microsoft Office 2010
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PCFeatures:
Language Supported: EnglishSoftware Name: MapPoint 2013 32-bitSoftware Sub Type: Maps/TravelingSoftware Main Type: ReferenceOperating System Supported: Windows
- Updated maps-along with 2013 version software and refreshed geographic data.
- Customized map settings-you can mark map features such as cities and boundaries with symbols or labels-or leave them unmarked.
- Hundreds of pushpin images-includes those from previous versions of MapPoint.
- GPS-ready-share your route to your GPS devices.
- Data mapping-easy-to-use tools help you visualize the meaning of your data.
- Create territories-define and communicate your own delivery or sales areas.
- Maps and directions-easily follow your route with detailed directions (voice and text-prompted) to arrive on time.
- Programming-build customized applications for fleet tracking and routing that reduce costs and increase service quality.
Microsoft MapPoint 2013 32-bit - Complete Product - 1 PC
Maps/Traveling - Standard Retail - DVD-ROM - PC - English