Product Information for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
Highlights for Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM’s. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 32° 11' - 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance 1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
- Filter Size 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 2.8" x 4.8", 16.8 oz. / 71mm x 122mm, 480g