- Learn More
Product Information for Xerox Phaser 7100N Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Highlights for Xerox Phaser 7100N Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
- Print Color:Color
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm):30
- Network Connectivity: USB 2.0, 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet, optional Wi-Fi (802.11 n/g/b)
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing: N: Optional
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: Up to 8,000 pages
- Duty Cycle: Up to 52,000 pages/month
- Product Size: Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.4" x 14.5" x 10" ; Weight: 21.8 lbs.
- Warranty: One-year on-site warranty, earn free service coverage with Xerox eConcierge, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Print Speed: Up to 30 pages/min
- Print First-Page-Out Time: As fast as 11 seconds color / 9 seconds black-and-white
- Maximum Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi ; 600 x 600 x 8 bit
- Print Features: Earth Smart driver settings, Collation, Bi-directional driver, Smart Duplex, Layout/watermark
- Print Memory (standard/max): 2GB
- Processor: 667 MHz
- Fonts: PostScript Fonts: 136
- Operating System Support: Windows XP and later, OSX 10.5 and later, various Linux and Unix distributions, Xerox Global Print Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Paper Size: Tray 1: custom sizes 3" x 3.9" to 11.7" x 17", 8.5" x 35.4" and 11.7" x 47.2" banners | Tray 1 and optional trays 2-4: custom sizes 5.8" 8.3" to 11.7" x 17"
- Paper Capacity (standard/max): 400 sheets
- Paper Types: Plain, recycled, heavyweight, cardstock, heavy card, glossy, glossy card, labels, envelopes, hole punched, letterhead, pre-printed, custom 1-5
- Paper Weight: 16 to 58 lb. bond, 50-80 lb. cover (60 to 216 gsm)
- Output Capacity: 250 sheets
- Standard Device Management Features: CentreWare Internet Services, CentreWare Web, Email alerts, Job Accounting, WebJet Admin Interface, Apple Bonjour, Xerox Global Print Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Optional Device Management Features: Optional Productivity Kit (with 40 GB Hard Drive): Adds Font Storage, Network Accounting, 128-bit Hard Disk Encryption, Hard Disk Overwrite, and increased Secure Print capacity and Security Certificate protection
- Security Features: IPsec, 802.1X Authentication, Secure HTTPS (SSL), IPv6 compatibility, SNMPv3, IP Filtering, Secure Print, Removable hard drive, Image Overwrite, Port Control
- Temperature: Operating: 41-90 F | Non-operating: 32-95 F
- Relative Humidity (noncondensing): Non-operating: 15-80%
- Sound Pressure Levels: Printing: 54 dB(A), Standby: 25 dB(A)
- Power Consumption: Operating: 600W; Standby: 75W; Power save: 55W; Sleep mode: 0.9W
- Electrical Requirements: 100 - 127V, 50/60 Hz, 10A
- Warm-Up Time: From Sleep Mode: less than 5 seconds
- ENERGY STAR: ENERGY STAR qualified
- Certifications: UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition; EN 60950-1, 2nd Edition; FCC Part 15, Class A; CE Mark applicable to: Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC), EMC Directive (2004/108/EC), ENERGY STAR qualified
Learn More About Xerox Phaser 7100N Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Xerox Printer Wizard
The Phaser 7100 Color Printer excels at producing exceptional detail and clarity on a wide variety of media — including oversize paper — providing the capabilities you need to ensure every important print job makes a strong impression.
|Print speed||Color: up to 30 ppm|
Black: up to 30 ppm
|Duty cycle||Up to 52,000 images/month|
|Standard paper capacity||400 sheets|
|What's in the box||
Print Quality FeaturesYour printed communications stand out and grab attention with true 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Get exceptional print quality on the documents that enhance business communications — even on media sizes up to tabloid/A3.
Visually rich documents print reliably and quickly with True Adobe® PostScript® 3™.
Print brilliant, glossy output, even on ordinary or recycled paper, with superior Xerox EA Toner. EA Toner fuses at a much lower temperature, and reduces power consumption by up to 20% and C02 emissions by up to 35%, compared to conventional toner. It’s also oil-free.
Productivity and Reliability FeaturesFast color and black-and-white print speed of up to 30 ppm means your documents are always ready when you need them.
Automatic duplex printing on the 7100DN configuration makes saving paper easy, and gives your documents a professional appearance.
Helpful accounting features track and analyze both color and black-only printing, and accurately charge back billing for individuals or departments.
Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with secure print, and protect access to device features with front-panel PIN code authentication.
Optional Productivity Kit adds helpful font storage and Network Accounting capabilities, plus increased security with Hard Disk Encryption and Overwrite.
Our standard one-year onsite warranty is backed by the industry-leading Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Ease-of-use FeaturesSized to fit your workgroup’s space and printing needs, the Phaser 7100 tabloid/A3 printer is available as a low-profile desktop printer, or it can be configured into a highly productive floor-standing model with three additional 550-sheet trays — for a total paper capacity of 2,050 sheets.
CentreWare® Internet Services embedded web server helps you save precious time. Enjoy configuration cloning and automatic installation, and view job status and troubleshoot right from your web browser.
Get instant updates on your print jobs, along with toner supply levels, from the front panel, your desktop or even over the web. Pop-up alerts immediately notify you of any print problems and how to fix them quickly, giving users more time to focus on their work.
Xerox Global Print Driver™
Simplify with one universal printer driver to print to most printers and MFPs
Xerox Mobile Express Driver™
Mobile users print to virtually any device with one universal printer driver.
Personal printing for your iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, or Android-based smartphones and devices
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
- 1 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode