Product Information for Xerox Phaser 3320/DNI 37 ppm 600 x 600 dpi Duplex Monochrome Laser Printer
Highlights for Xerox Phaser 3320/DNI 37 ppm 600 x 600 dpi Duplex Monochrome Laser Printer
The convenient, value-packed Phaser 3320 Printer delivers reliable, problem-solving performance where you need it, helping you stay focused on what matters most: growing your business.
- Print speed - up to 37 ppm
- Standard paper capacity - 300 sheets
- Two-sided output - Standard
- Processor speed - 600 MHz
- Print memory (standard/max) - 128 MB / 384 MB
- Connectivity - 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Productivity and Reliability Features
- A fast print speed of up to 37 ppm and a first-page-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds mean your documents are always ready when you need them.
- An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 520 sheets at one time for extended, interruption-free printing.
- A monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 prints means heavy-duty production.
- Highly efficient two-sided printing can cut your paper consumption and cost in half. And it comes standard on the Phaser 3320, not as an expensive add-on.
- Available high-capacity print cartridges reduce your total cost of ownership and require less frequent replacement.
Ease-of-use and Security Features
- The black and white printer's small footprint allows for easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in a shared location.
- Internal Wi-Fi connectivity comes standard with the Phaser 3320, giving you the freedom to put the printer wherever you need it.
- With Xerox CentreWare IS, remote device administration is handled with ease right from your computer's browser.
- Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPSec, SNMPv3, IP filtering, IPv6, network authentication and secure print.
- Print speed: up to 37 ppm
- Duty cycle: Up to 80,000 images/month1
- Recommended monthly print volume: Up to 6,000 pages
- Two-sided output: Standard
- First-page-out time, printing: As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Maximum print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- Print memory (standard/max): 128 MB / 384 MB
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Page Description Languages (PDL): Adobe PostScript 3 emulation, PCL 5e emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PDF emulation
- Print features: Automatic 2-sided, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Earth Smart, Fit-to-page, N-up, Poster printing, Scaling, Toner save mode, Watermarks
- Warranty: One-year depot, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Device management features: Apple Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, Xerox CentreWare Web
- OS support: AIX 5, Fedora Core, HP-UX, Mac OS version 10.5 or higher, Redhat Enterprise Linux 4, SUSE, Solaris 10, Solaris 9, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Output capacity: 150 sheets
- Paper capacity: Tray (Bypass tray): 50 sheets Tray 1: 250 sheets Tray (optional): 520 sheets
- Paper size: Tray (Bypass tray): Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm) Tray 1: Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm) Tray (optional): Custom sizes: 5.83 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Security features: 802.1x, IP filtering, IPSec, Mac address filtering, SNMPv3, Secure HTTPS (SSL), Secure LDAP
- Temperature (operating): 50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Temperature (non-operating): 32 - 104 ° F (40 - ° C)
- Relative humidity (operating): 20 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)
- Sound pressure levels: 52 dB (operating), 26 dB (standby)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode): 35 seconds
- Power consumption: Operating : 420 W Standby : 48 W Power save: 10 W
- ENERGY STAR: ENERGY STAR qualified
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.4 x 14.5 x 10.1 in. (366 x 368 x 257 mm)