Highlights for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750EN 31 ppm 4800 x 600 dpi Color Network Laser Printer
First page in just 12.9 seconds
Max Monthly Volume: 120,000 Pages
Max Paper Capacity: 850 Sheets
The next big thing in color printing? It's right here. Each Konica Minolta magicolor 4750EN is a small wonder, measuring in at just 16.5" x 13" (W x H). But don't let their small size fool you, these color printers are positively packed with advanced features. Driven by the Emperon Print System with an 800 MHz processor and 256 MB RAM, each unit prints at 31 ppm in color and B&W and can deliver a first page in 12.9 seconds. These color printers also use Simitri & HD toner with Biomass, a renewable organic resource that has less environmental impact than conventional toners.
Get big, high-definition color from Konica Minolta color printers. These two new magicolor models, the 4750EN, can produce 120,000 vibrant color and/or crisp B&W pages each month.
* Ultra-compact at 16.5"x13" (W x H) and less than 60 lbs
* Prints 31 ppm color and B&W, delivering the first page in just 12.9 seconds
* Both color printers are equipped with the powerful Emperon Print System with 800 MHz CPU & 256 MB DDR2 RAM
* Planet friendly, thanks to Simitri HD toner with Biomass, a renewable organic resource
* Konica Minolta magicolor printers print in brilliant high-definition color with 4800 dpi-class x 600 DPI resolution
* An integrated auto duplexer on the magicolor 4750DN ensures time saving output in a compact package