Highlights for HP LaserJet CP4025N Laser Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
This easy-to-use color laser printer offers powerful, professional-quality color and black-only printing擁deal for sharing with small to medium workgroups.Get a great value for the price葉his printer is packed with performance features.
Produce superb color quality and crisp text for your business documents and marketing materials.
Meet the needs of your busy printing environment with built-in networking, generous on-board memory, and an intuitive control panel with auto-navigational help.
Performance at the right price
Improve workgroup efficiency with print speeds up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) letter and a first page out in as fast as 9.5 seconds. Instant-on Technology enables print jobs to begin quickly from low-power mode and provides up to 50 percent energy savings over competitive laser products.1
Handle a steady stream of print jobs and still stay productive. With 512 MB of memory容xpandable up to 1 GB (1024 MB)葉his printer can store and process a large queue of documents.
Easily integrate best-in-class networking and robust security options into your printing set-up. Expand the number of IP addresses on your network with IPv6.
Brilliant color communications
Create stunning brochures, flyers, and presentations on your own and in no time with this top-of-the-line color laser printer. With HP ImageREt 3600 and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, you値l get smooth color transitions, crisp text, and sharp images for all of your office documents and professional marketing materials. Use Original HP supplies designed for your printer for reliable, outstanding results.
Save IT time and make printing easy for every user with the improved HP Universal Print Driver with HP EasyColor. HP EasyColor improves the rendering of color images, so you can rely on consistent color print quality in every document.
Manage your color printing costs using HP color access controls. Assign color access by user or by application, or turn off color capability completely.
Easy and efficient operation
Produce documents efficiently with automatic two-sided printing4 and a paper capacity of 600 sheets容xpandable to 1,100 sheets. A 4-line color display makes printer operation easy and straightforward. And with Original HP toner cartridges pre-installed, set-up is a snap.
Simplify printing for multiple users and print jobs with HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing, which automatically adjusts settings according to paper type.
With twenty-five years of continuous innovation and reliable, professional-quality printing, HP LaserJet remains the brand businesses count on.
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode): Up to 35 ppm
- Print speed, color (normal quality mode): Up to 35 ppm
- First page out (black): As fast as 9.5 sec
- First page out (color): As fast as 9.5 sec
- Print resolution, black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print resolution, color:Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: Laser
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 100,000 pages
- Recommended monthly print volume: 2000 to 7500 pages
- Print languages, standard: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c; HP postscript level 3 emulation; direct PDF printing v 1.4
- Hard disk: Optional, HP Secure High Performance EIO Hard Disk
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Memory, maximum: 1 GB (1024 MB)
- Paper tray(s), standard: 2
- Paper tray(s), maximum: Up to 3 (with optional 500-sheet Paper Feeder and Cabinet)
- Paper handling standard,input: 100-sheet multipurpose tray; 500-sheet tray
- Paper handling optional,input: Optional HP Color LaserJet 500-sheet Paper Feeder and Cabinet; optional HP Postcard Media Insert Tray
- Paper handling standard,output: 500-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper): Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes, standard:
Multipurpose tray: letter, legal, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, statement, executive, postcard, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in; envelopes (No. 9, No. 10, Monarch); 500-sheet input trays: letter, legal, 5 x 8 in, 8.5 x 13 in, statement, executive
- Media sizes, custom:
Multipurpose tray: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; 500-sheet input trays: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; optional HP Postcard Media Insert Tray (must be installed in tray 2): 4 x 6 in
Media types: Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy, preprinted, prepunched, colored, rough); color transparency; labels; letterhead; envelope; opaque film; user-defined
Document finishing: Sheetfed
- Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; RJ-45 port (10/100/1000Base-TX); EIO slot
- Connectivity, optional:
HP Secure EIO Hard Disk J8019A; HP Jetdirect 620n EIO Print Server J7934G; HP Jetdirect 635n EIO Print Server J7961G; HP EIO 1284B Parallel Port Adaptor J7972G; HP Jetdirect 690n EIO 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8007G; HP ew2500 USB 802.11g Wireless Print Server J8021A
Dimensions and weight
- Media weight: Multipurpose tray: 16 to 58 lb; 500-sheet input trays, automatic two-sided
- printing unit: 16 to 32 lb plain paper; 28 to 58 lb glossy paper
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 21.3 x 20.6 x 16.5 in
- Dimensions, max. (W x D x H): 30.1 x 20.6 x 16.5 in (with paper tray fully extended)
- Product weight: 84.6 lb
Power and operating requirements
- Minimum system requirements:
PC: Microsoftｮ Windowsｮ 7 (32-bit): 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB available hard disk space; Windows 7 (64-bit): 1 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB available hard disk space; Windows Vistaｮ: Intel Pentium II or Celeron processor, 512 MB RAM, 220 MB available hard disk space, Internet Explorer 7; Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008: Intel Pentium II or Celeron processor, 256 MB RAM, 220 MB available hard disk space, Internet Explorer 6; for all systems: Adobe Acrobat Reader 5, CD-ROM drive, USB port
Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6: PowerPC G3, G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 256 MB RAM; 160 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port; Mac OS X v10.6: Mac Intel processor; 2 GB RAM; 10 GB available hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems:
Microsoftｮ Windowsｮ 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista(R), Windows Vista(R) Premium, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows XP Professional x64 (IPv6 only supported on Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows XP Home, IPsec on IPv4 only on Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows XP Home), Novell NetWare 5.1 or higher, Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, SAP, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net), Red Hat Linux 7.x or higher, SuSE Linux 8.x or higher, HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i, Solaris 2.5 or higher (SPARC) (SPARC systems only), AIX 3.2.5 or higher, MPE-iX, Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and 4.5, Citrix XenApp Server 5.0, Windows 2003 and 2008 Terminal Services
- Macintosh compatible: Yes
- Power consumption: 740 watts
- Power consumption, active: 740 watts
- Power Consumption, Powersave: 19.0 watts
- Power Consumption, Standby: 72 watts
- Power Consumption, Off: 0.3 watts
- Operating temperature: 50 to 86ｺ F
- ENERGY STARｮ Qualified: No
- Warranty: One-year, next-day, onsite warranty
- What's in the box:
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025n Printer; power cable; 100-sheet multipurpose tray; 500-sheet input tray; HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server; HP LaserJet Black Print Cartridge (8500 pages); HP Color LaserJet Cyan, Yellow, Magenta Print Cartridges with HP ColorSphere Toner (11,000 pages); Hardware and Software Installation Guide; CD-ROM with software drivers and documentation
- Network ready: Standard (Enterprise level)
HP LaserJet CP4025N Laser Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
35ppm Mono/35ppm Color Print - 1200 x 1200dpi Print - 600 sheets Input - Gigabit Ethernet - USB