Product Information for Canon iPF8400SE Two-Year Extended Service Plan
Highlights for Canon iPF8400SE Two-Year Extended Service Plan
eCarePAK Extended Service Plans are optional plans that extend service beyond the initial limited warranty period of an iPF printer or MFP device.
- With the eCarePAK Extended Service Plan, you get the following advantages:
- Parts and labor coverage, to protect from unforeseen repair costs and limit post-purchase expenses (consumables and replaceable items such as print heads are not included)
- Prompt service, responsive to user needs
- Single-service contract for large installations
How It Works
- In order to sign up for an eCarePAK Extended Service Plan, you’ll need to
- submit your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to a
- Canon imagePROGRAF provider, along with the printer’s serial number.
- You’ll then receive a service agreement in the mail confirming your purchase of the eCarePAK. If you’ve purchased an eCarePAK for an iPF MFP product, you’ll also receive a confirmation e-mail containing information regarding the Colortrac scanner.
- Once you’ve purchased an eCarePAK Extended Service Plan, you’ll be given a toll-free number that you’re free to use whenever service is required.
iPF MFP eCarePAK Extended Service Plans
iPF MFP eCarePAK Extended Service Plans will require the same information and provide the same features as stand-alone printer eCarePAKs; the only difference is that you’ll also receive a registration confirmation via e-mail regarding the Colortrac scanner. Any support inquiries will be filed and processed the same way as with stand-alone printer models.
eCarePAK Extended Service Plans can be purchased in either a one-year plan or a two-year plan. If you purchase a one-year plan, you’ll have the option to purchase an additional year. However, the second year must be purchased before the first year is over. The maximum amount of coverage is two years. Please note that the purchase of a new device will include an initial year of limited warranty coverage. Coverage under an eCarePAK Extended Service Plan will commence upon the conclusion of the limited warranty.