TOP SELLING LARGE FORMAT PRINTERS/PLOTTERS
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Inkjet Large Format Printer - 44" - Color
$ 3587.43 $ 4495.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Canon IPF750MFPM40 2,400 x 1,200 dpi Large Format Printer
Highlights for Canon IPF750MFPM40 2,400 x 1,200 dpi Large Format Printer
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750 MFP M40 is a large format imaging system that is designed to be a complete Scan-to-Copy, File, Share Cloud solution. The system includes an imagePROGRAF iPF750 large format printer, M40 large format scanner, MFP stand, computer, SmartWorks MFP Software and a large touch-screen monitor†. This solution provides a fast and effective system for printing, copying, archiving and distributing maps, drawings, renderings, site and facilities management plans, design and layout proofs, posters and more.
This Multi-Function Product's advanced M40 scanner adds versatility to the product capabilities with the ability to scan documents up to 2mm thick, allowing users to scan more than just technical documents. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the entire Scan-to-Copy, File, Share Cloud process for users of all experience levels. The iPF750 MFP M40 also includes Canon's Direct Print & Share, a cloud-portal software solution that enables the viewing, sharing and printing of files from anywhere in the world, and allows you to store up to 5GB of free storage through your Google account.††
The versatile Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750 36-inch large format 5-color printer is designed for use by professionals in a variety of different markets including Computer-Aided Design (CAD); Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC); Geographical Information System (GIS) and other technical document professional areas to produce large technical documents or posters in color. The included software utilities can be used in a variety of industries and applications such as in the retail signage industry as well as general office environments.
The iPF750 MFP M40 provides the versatility and flexibility needed to be used in a wide variety of industries and applications, all in one captivating package.
- For imagePROGRAF Printer Driver. For printing from PostScript applications such as Adobe Illustrator or QuarkXpress, please use a PostScript compatible RIP package. For a list of Canon recommended RIP packages, please consult with Canon Alliance and Industry Market list of RIP vendors.
- The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
- The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used.
- For AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2000. 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
- CANON and IMAGEPROGRAF are registered trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. Not responsible for typographical errors. *Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15, 360
- MBK: 5,120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit), Macintosh® (OS10)1
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color2
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black (two channels)
- Buffer Ram: 256MB
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8"- 36" (203.2mm - 914mm)
- Roll Feed: 10" - 36" (254mm - 914mm)
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59" (18 meters) 3
- Cut Sheet: 63" (1.6 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width: 10", 14", 17", 24" B2 (20.28"/515 mm), A1 (23.38"/594mm), A0 (33.11"/841mm), 36"
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output
- Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less
- Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.6 Bels
- Physical Dimensions: 41.8" (H) x 51.3" (W) x 34.3" (D)
- Weight: Approximately 139lbs. with stand
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less
- Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-07), Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M)
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD4, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)
- Scanner Type Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology.
- Scan Accuracy +/- 0.1%
- Resolution 48-bit 1200dpi optical / 9600dpi maximum
- Max. Document Size Width: 42 inches, Scan Width: 40 inches, Length: 96 inches, Thickness: 2mm