Product Information for Contex HD Ultra i3610s 36" 12 ips mono, 1200 dpi, Network Ready
Highlights for Contex HD Ultra i3610s 36" 12 ips mono, 1200 dpi, Network Ready
Scan your documents three times faster and enhance the file in AutoCAD, ESRI and other document workflows
The new HD Ultra delivers the best quality image in the world today. No matter whether you scan maps, drawings, posters or fine art, you’ll always capture every detail, on the first try. Designed to meet the needs of technical experts, graphic professionals and reprographics departments, the new HD Ultra is simply the best large format scanner available.
Choose between 36 or 42 inches width, each in three different configurations to fit your needs for productivity and image quality. A space-saving MFP version is also available.
The ultimate standard for your digitizing needs
With Contex-enhanced CCD imaging, archiving and productivity-boosting features, you get best-in-class image quality and the fastest and most efficient way to scan, copy, file and archive wide format images, drawings, documents and records.
The new HD Ultra is built for productivity, and the key to productivity for high-volume applications is speed. Not just “inches per second” but actual throughput. Able to scan three times as many documents in a day as any other scanner and designed to improve document management, the new HD Ultra is all about helping you win projects, boost productivity and lower costs.
Fits in your digital workflow
Compatible with AutoCAD®, ESRI® and other software and printers like HP, Canon, Epson etc., the new HD Ultra is astonishingly versatile. Automated paper thickness control, intelligent document size detection, and the ability to handle challenging documents effortlessly mean you can just keep scanning, boosting productivity, winning new business, and ensuring a fast return on your investment.
MFP version available
Our multifunction high-stand option for the new HD Ultra turns your large-format printer into a high quality copier while saving space.
- Width: 36 inch (914 mm)
- Upgradable to 42 inch scan width: Upgradable
- Scanning Speed (inch/sec.): Scanner speed while scanning 36-inch wide document.
- Upgradable to 4.0 inch/sec color: Upgradable
- Upgradable to 8.0 inch/sec color: Upgradable
- 200 dpi Grayscale / Monochrome: 12,0
- Productivity (documents/hour): Batch scanning for 60 minutes. Includes paper load and eject time. Measured in completed scans.
- Arch E-size, Monochrome, 200dpi: 620
- A0-size, Monochrome, 200dpi: 642
- Maximum Media Width: 44 inch (1120 mm)
- Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 9600 dpi
- Total number of Pixels: 213600 pixels
- CCD Cameras: 5 x 4 liniar color CCD’s (R,G,B and Gray)
- Maximum Media Thickness: 0.6 inch (15 mm)
- Accuracy: 0.1% +/- 1 pixel
- Data Capture (color/mono): - / 16-bit
- Full 48-bit Data Workflow: Upgradable
- Color Space: Adobe RGB / Device RGB / RAW RGB / sRGB
- USB with xDTR: Included
- Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR2: Included
- Network workflow: Pull / Push
- FlexDoc: Included
- FlexFeed: Included
- SnapSize: Included
- SmartShare: Included
- ALE: Included
- AccuColor: Included
- Energy Star compliant: Included
- Software: AutoCAD®, MicrostationTM, ArcGISTM and all other CAD, GIS and other image editing / storage applications
- Fileformats: TIF, JPG, PDF, DWF, CALS, BMP, JPEG-2000(JP2), JPEG2000 Extended(JPX), TIF-G3, TIF-G4, others
- Device Drivers: 32 and 64-bit Windows 7, XP and Vista
- Nextimage: TWAIN 32-bit TWAIN application driver included for use with EDM and other imaging software
- Power Requirements: 110/220/240V, 60/50Hz, 80W
- Weight & Dimensions: 48 kg, LxWxH: 52.8 x 18.7 x 7.9 inches (134 x 47.5 x 20 cm)
- Certifications/compliance: RoHS, UL, CE, GOST-R, CCC, VCCI, KETI, BSMI, ENERGY STAR compliant