Seiko Instruments USA Inc. SLP-620 Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Portable - Label Print
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sony Vaio Fit 15E 15.5" LED Corei7 2 GHz 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1 TB HDD DVD-Writer 64-bit Windows 8 Black Laptop
Highlights for Sony Vaio Fit 15E 15.5" LED Corei7 2 GHz 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1 TB HDD DVD-Writer 64-bit Windows 8 Black Laptop
With a focus on creative design, this stylish Sony VAIO Fit laptop (model SVF15218CXB) features a 15.5-inch touchscreen display that's developed by the same people you trust to engineer amazing flat-panel HDTVs. The capacitive touch display offers a highly responsive touch experience, and the display also features an LED backlight that helps ensure a bright display with lower power consumption for improved battery life. The Full HD display (1920 x 1080) also offers color enhancement technology for an unbelievably crisp picture so you can see your games and movies in amazing detail.
The VAIO Fit 15 is built with a full-size backlit keyboard (including a 10-key pad) and a large touch pad to deliver a comfortable computing experience while still keeping the laptop thin and light enough to carry with you. It's ideal for students and business users who are looking to step up to a premium design but still at an affordable price point. Plus, it's powered by the beautiful, fast, and fluid Windows 8 operating system.
The visibly smart Intel Core i7 dual-core processor delivers an optimal blend of responsive performance and stunning visuals. Effortlessly move between applications with smart multitasking delivered by Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. Enjoy the thrill of an automatic burst of speed when you need it with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.02. Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly with a suite of visual enhancements built into the processor.
Windows 8. Beautiful, Fast, Fluid
Windows 8 has been reimagined to be all about you. Put what matters most right on your Start screen, and get instant access to your people, apps, sites, and more, so you can spend less time searching and more time doing. Windows 8 is smooth, intuitive, and designed to let you do what you want, the way you want.
ClearAudio+ combines Sony's unique sound processing technologies like xLOUD, Clear Phase, and S-Force Front Surround Sound for amazingly clear and bold sound. With ClearAudio+, you'll hear dynamic bass and soaring highs with less distortion for an unmatched music and movie experience. And with the powerful sub-woofer, you can crank that volume up.
With Sony's own Rapid Wake technology, you never have to shut down your computer again. Whether you are done working for the day or just heading out to get some coffee, simply close the lid to put your PC into sleep mode. Then, when you're ready to start again, resume in two seconds with your data safe and secure. If you are unplugged, don't worry about draining your battery. Your PC can stay in sleep mode for days.
Simple Multi-Gesture Touchpad
The multi-gesture touchpad is the most intuitive way to interact with your laptop. Scroll with two fingers, pinch to zoom in and out of images, swipe to flip through pages or photos, and you can even rotate an image, and much more. Use your touchpad in the same way as if you were touching the screen. And rather than clicking on a button, just click on the left or right mouse areas in order to activate those functions.
The Handiest Port Around
Forgot to charge your phone or mp3 player? Just plug your device via USB cord into the USB sleep charge port and start charging. Even if the PC is shut down and not plugged in you can still use it. And don't forget that the USB 3.0 port is perfect for connecting a compatible external hard drive and allowing you to wait less and transfer data up to 10x faster than USB 2.0.
Extraordinary Web Camera
The built-in webcam lets your family and friends see clearly while chatting even in low-light. Exmor R CMOS Sensor technology by Sony that lets you enjoy fabulous, low noise images even in dimly lit rooms.
Create Something Worth Sharing
Create music and movies like never before with the Sony Imagination Studio VAIO Edition, which includes four powerful pre-installed applications: Movie Studio Platinum, ACID Music Studio, Sound Forge Audio Studio, and DVD Architect Studio. Create your own movies, record or mix your own music, and burn movies onto disc.
ArtRage Studio is a stylish, intuitive painting and drawing package that makes it easy to produce natural looking artwork on your computer. Its wide range of artistic tools lets you get right down to the creative process without forcing you to learn complex or technical controls.
VAIO Movie Creator
Quickly and easily make a movie just the way you like it from your own photos or videos. Enhance your movies with your choice of 45 design themes and music. VAIO Movie Creator adds the transitions and effects automatically so your movie looks polished and professional. Once your movie is ready, share it on Facebook, YouTube, or other social networking and video sharing sites.
Discover your favorite news, videos, and social networking feeds in one place. You can check out new posts on Facebook, watch YouTube videos, add comments and likes. Plus, you'll get recommendations for new blogs and news based on your interests that you can then add to your My Stream. Socialife. See what's happening in your world today.
A Touch of Sharing
Quickly share photos, music, and URLs with compatible devices. See the same website that's on your smartphone from your VAIO PC. With NFC (Near Field Communication), it all happens by simply tapping compatible devices together on the touch icon. It's instant, requires zero setup and is just that easy. Connecting devices has never been this easy.
Practical innovation is a cornerstone of Sony's vision, and our keyboards are no exception. The keyboard features precisely engineered keys to create a comfortable and intuitive typing experience. When typing in dim light, an LED backlight creates a pleasant glow, framing the individual keys and illuminating the lettering to make it even easier to find the right keys.
Support for Your PC
There's nothing standard about the standard Sony limited warranty on VAIO computers. To give you the ultimate in speedy and convenient service, we come to you to repair PC issues whenever possible. Not many other PC manufacturers can match our expertise or comprehensive level of in-home support6. And we have extensive on-line support where you can chat with an associate and access drivers, software updates, FAQs, user forums, and more.
PC Tune-ups and Maintenance Made Easy
With the newest version of VAIO Care software you get an easy-to-use tool that lets you tune up, update and troubleshoot your VAIO PC. Just press the ASSIST button to effortlessly install and uninstall new software and drivers, use the visual interface to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues, create restore and recovery media, and connect with Sony phone, chat or online support when you need to talk with a Sony expert.
- 15.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with LED backlight (Full HD 1080p)
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7-3537U dual-core processor
- 1 TB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 8 GB installed RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 + NFC
- HDMI output
- 1.0-MP HD web camera
- Up to 4 hours of use
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Full HD 15.5-inch capacitive touch display with LED backlighting and 1920 x 1080 resolution for native HD 720p viewing
- intel i5 logo
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core i7-3537U ultra-low voltage, dual-core processor (3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 4 MB L3 cache)
- 1 TB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 8 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz; 4 GB + 4 GB; 8 GB maximum)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics solution for everyday computing with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 games
- 8x multi-format CD/DVD drive
- 1.0-megapixel web camera powered by Exmor R for PC (integrated microphone)
- Built-in stereo speakers with ClearAudio+
- Up to 3.5 hours of battery life at default brightness with standard 2670 mAh battery
- Dimensions and Weight: 14.97 x 10.27 x 0.99 inches (WxDxH); 5.51 pounds
Wireless & Networking
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) for ultra-fast connectivity to home and business networks.
- Intel Wireless Display enables you to stream videos, photos, and music from your hard drive, home network, or the Internet straight to your HDTV
- Bluetooth 4.0 + HS connectivity with wireless stereo music streaming (embedded A2DP profile).
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for easy touch sharing.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Connectivity & Expansion
- 2 ultra-fast USB 3.0 port with up to 10x the speed of USB 2.0 (and is backward compatible with your USB 2.0 peripherals); one with charging capabilities.
- 2 standard USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI port for connecting to a compatible HDTV or home theater receiver for uncompressed digital audio and video via a single cable.
- Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot (compatible with MMC cards)
- Microphone and headphone jacks
What's in the Box
- Sony VAIO Fit Series 15.5-inch laptop (model SVF15218CXB); standard lithium-ion battery (2670 mAh); AC adapter; power cord; operating instructions
- Microsoft Office trial; VAIO Care; PlayMemories Home; Kaspersky Internet Security (30-day trial offer); Sony Imagination Studio VAIO Edition (Movie Studio Platinum, ACID Music Studio, Sound Forge Audio, Studio and DVD, Architect Studio)
- Energy Star 5.1
- Silver EPEAT for reducing environmental impact.
- RoHS compliant restricting the use of lead, mercury and certain other hazardous substances.
- 1-year limited hardware warranty, and 1-year of toll-free telephone technical assistance (onsite/in-home service and international service availability).
- Screen Size: 15.5 inches
- Max Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2 GHz Core i7 3537U
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 1000 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11bgn
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Other Technical Details
- Brand Name: Sony
- Series: Vaio
- Item model number: SVF15218CXB
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 8
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 10.27 x 14.97 x 1 inches
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 2
- Computer Memory Type: SODIMM
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 5400 RPM
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)