- Learn More
Product Information for Toshiba Portege R930-S9331 13.3" Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-3540M 3 GHz
Highlights for Toshiba Portege R930-S9331 13.3" Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-3540M 3 GHz
- Screen Size:13.3"
- Processor Type:Core i7
- Standard Memory:4 GB
Designed to offer the very latest in lightweight, mobile computing, these portable laptops are stylish, but pack all the power and features of products twice their size. The Portege series demonstrates a perfect balance between function, style, weight and ultra-portability. All come equipped with Toshiba EasyGuard technologies, so they're tough and secure too.
Display & Graphics
- Portege R930-S9331 Notebook
- Standard Battery
- AC Adapter
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityEPEAT Gold
Network & Communication
Processor & Chipset
Learn More About Toshiba Portege R930-S9331 13.3" Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-3540M 3 GHz
Touch pad with Multi-touchEnjoy the ability to pinch, swipe, rotate or scroll through images on the display screen with a simple brush of your fingers.
6-Cell Li-ion Battery PackThis rechargeable 6-Cell battery is perfect for staying connected longer while on the go.
Magnesium Casing with Honeycomb StructureThe unique honeycomb structure within the magnesium alloy chassis gives this PC increased durability, rigidity and thinness.
Fingerprint ReaderGet added security and convenience by replacing passwords with the simple swipe of a finger.
WebcamThe built-in webcam on this PC makes it easy to Skype® and chat live with friends and family or videoconference with co-workers. You’ll also be able to take and store still pictures.
Active Management TechnologyUsed with remote management software, Active Management Technology on Intel® vPro™—equipped Toshiba laptops lets you remotely configure, diagnose, isolate, and repair infected PCs—even if they’re off.
1GB EthernetPlug right in and get access to the Web or other networks to work, communicate and enjoy yourself.
LED Backlit DisplayLast longer, use less power, and warm up quicker with the unique LED backlit display.
Built for BusinessBuilt for Business systems feature a variety of upgrade options, remote manageability and docking (select models), and business operating software. They are designed with the professional user in mind and offer longer durability, reliability and added protection for the road.
Bluetooth®Sync your smart phone and other portables, or expand your PC’s entertainment potential with external speakers, or headphones—all without cords.
EPEAT™ Gold RegisteredEPEAT™ Gold is the highest possible ranking of the acclaimed Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool which measures products across 51 different dimensions.
PC Health MonitorToshiba’s PC Health Monitor alerts you to issues before they become problems, constantly gauging your machine’s temperature and power usage, while checking the hard drive to help protect against shocks.
Voice ControlDragon Assistant™ voice control technology recognizes and translates voice commands even when you are up to three feet away.
EasyGuard® TechnologyStay more agile, productive and competitive with Toshiba’s exclusive EasyGuard® Technology which offers greater mobile reliability, security and convenience.
ENERGY STAR QualifiedEngineered with respect to our planet, 93% of Toshiba laptops, netbooks and Tablet PCs have met the ENERGY STAR 4.0 standard since it was established in 2007.
Solid State DriveSolid state drives offer lightning-fast access times and greater data reliability.
3-Yr Limited WarrantyFor your peace of mind, this laptop comes with a Three-Year International Limited Warranty.
Eco UtilityQuickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop and monitor your ongoing power usage with just a click.
USB 3.0Get maximum performance when connecting the latest external devices, with blazing fast transfer speeds.
Toshiba Smart Client ManagerEndpoint Management Solution that offers quick and efficient Patch Management, Power Consumption Settings and BIOS level Security functionality to safely manage the mobile workforce.
USB Sleep-and-ChargePower your smartphone, tablet and other USB-based portables even when your PC is off. Great for charging these USB devices while you are on the run.
eSATA USB Combo PortExperience faster data transfers when using an external hard drive. It’s the ideal solution for smarter back-ups, or storing your growing media collection.
HDMI® portScale up your gaming, movies and music on a home theater - with full 1080p high-definition video, and amazingly immersive surround sound.
Memory Card ReaderTransfer files easily from your digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player or smart phone, sharing home movies and playlists with SD cards, Memory Sticks and more.
Hard Drive Impact SensorSafeguard your data by ’parking’ the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement.
- How long does the Toshiba Portege R930-S9331 notebook last?
- The Toshiba Portege R930-S9331 is one in a long line of notebooks from this company. It comes with a lot of memory and the standard 13 inch screen. This notebook has been on the market since early 2013 so not a lot of bugs have been found that need to be fixed and because the company almost always produces long-lasting electronics, many believe this Portege will last for years. But if you're concerned, you can purchase warranties with the notebook.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
|Processor:||Intel® Core™ i7-3540M processor|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit, SP1)Windows 7 Professional (32-bit, SP1)|
|Processor Type:||Intel® Core™ i7|
|Processor Speed:||Up to 3.70GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Display Size:||13.3" widescreen|
|Display Type:||HD TFT LED Backlit display|
|Display Resolution:||1366x768 (HD), 16:9 aspect ratio, Supports 720p content|
|Graphics Engine:||Mobile Intel® HD Graphics|
|Graphics Memory:||64MB-1696MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory|
|Hard Drive:||128GB Solid State Drive (mSerial ATA, SSD)|
|Optical Drive:||DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)|
|Optical Drives:||DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer) supporting up to 11 fomats|
|Webcam:||HD Webcam and Microphone|
|Wireless:||Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 (802.11a/g/n + WiDi Capable)Bluetooth® version 4.0|
|Inputs and Controls:||Premium US keyboard, Presentation Button, TOSHIBA eco utility™ (Energy-saving mode), Touch pad on/off, Touch pad pointing device with multi touch control|
|Security and Protection:||Finger Print Reader, HDD Recovery, Multiple-Level Password Utilities, Password Security, Reinforced Security Cable Lock Slot|
|LAN:||Intel® 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection|
|Audio:||Headphone jack (stereo), Microphone jack (mono), SRS Premium Sound 3D® Standard stereo speakers|
|AC Adapter:||65W (19V 3.42A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input|
|Battery:||Li-Ion (48Wh, 6-Cell)|
|Battery Life:||Up to 10.25 hours|
|Express Card Slot:||1-ExpressCard™ /54 slot|
|SmartCard Reader:||No SmartCard Reader slot|
|Media:||Memory Card Reader|
|USB Ports:||1-eSATA/USB (2.0) combo port with Sleep and Charge, 2-USB (3.0) ports|
|HDMI:||HDMI® output port|
|Docking Connector:||Docking Connector|
|Software:||1 month trial for new Microsoft® Office 365 customers, Intel® Wireless Display 3.0, Internet Explorer® 10, Norton™ Internet Security (30-day trial subscription), TOSHIBA Disc Creator, TOSHIBA Fingerprint Utility, TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert, TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor), TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor, TOSHIBA Recovery Disk Creator, TOSHIBA Service Station, TOSHIBA Smart Client Manager, TOSHIBA Web Camera Application, TOSHIBA eco Utility™ Trusted Platform Module (TPM v1.2), Windows Essentials including Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, and Skydrive desktop|
|Weight:||Starting at 3.1 lbs.|
|Color:||Magnesium Alloy Casing in Black|