- Learn More
Product Information for Asus X75A-DH31 17.3" LED Notebook - Intel Core i3 i3-2350M 2.30 GHz 64-bit Windows 8
Highlights for Asus X75A-DH31 17.3" LED Notebook - Intel Core i3 i3-2350M 2.30 GHz 64-bit Windows 8
- Screen Size:17.3"
- Processor Type:Core i3
- Standard Memory:4 GB
- Hard Drive Capacity:500 GB
Classic cover design
The ASUS X75A provides a matte surface with classic suit pattern that demonstrates simplicity, realism, and originality.
Powered by Intel® processors
Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate or other editions available, equipped with the latest Intel ® Core i3 or Pentium™ processors, the ASUS X75A delivers the best mobile performance in its class, be it for work or play.
Display & Graphics
- X75A-DH31 Notebook
- Standard Battery
- AC Adapter
- BIOS Booting User Password Protection
- HDD User Password Protection and Security
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS
Network & Communication
Processor & Chipset
Learn More About Asus X75A-DH31 17.3" LED Notebook - Intel Core i3 i3-2350M 2.30 GHz 64-bit Windows 8
ASUS and You
Does it All. And Then Some - ASUS X SeriesIt's important to achieve balance in life. Featuring an Intel® Core™ processor, ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II power management technology and a unique cooling design, the ASUS X75 Series notebooks help you do just that, balancing performance, efficiency, comfort, and value .
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor for reliable, everyday performance and easy entertainment
- ASUS IceCool Technology makes use of superior component engineering to keep the palmrest and other typing surfaces cool
- ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II enables 2-second Instant On1 resume from hibernate mode and worry-free auto data back up when battery life falls below 5%
- ASUS SonicMaster Lite technology delivers surprisingly full sound from built-in speakers.
- Complimentary 32GB ASUS WebStorage2 space for 3 years (valued at $49.99)
- 1 year Accidental Damage Protection3 with 30 days Zero Bright Dot Guarantee
Incredible BeautyThink of a classic suit. Now think of a classic suit with a keyboard, display, and trackpad, and you're thinking of ASUS X75 Series Notebooks. Featuring a matte surface with a classic pattern, it's an incredible blend of simplicity, realism, and originality.
Incredible VisualsLive your life in high definition with the X75 Series notebooks. With a 17.3" LED backlight display, capable of resolution up to 1600 x 900, they deliver incredible detail, vibrant color, and remarkable contrast. So your photos, movies, and games look as lifelike as possible. And maybe even more so.
Incredible PerformanceKeep your cool with IceCool Technology
Exclusive ASUS IceCool Technology combines superior component engineering with unique internal layout design to keep the palm rest and other typing surfaces cool. With ASUS IceCool Technology, the X75 Series notebooks provide a more comfortable user experience even during long sessions.
ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II- One…two… and we’re back on
Get up to speed faster with exclusive Super Hybrid Engine II featuring Instant On technology—allowing the notebook to resume from sleep mode in just two seconds1 . Data is also safe and secure with the X75 which automatically backs up your data when battery level drops below 5%.
USB 3.0- Speedy file transfer
USB 3.0 has data transfer speeds up to 10 times1 that of USB 2.0, so
all your files and content are copied and backed up more quickly.
Incredible SoundWhoever said music is life was absolutely right. X75 Series notebooks feature ASUS SonicMaster Lite technology, delivering
powerful audio and richer bass for one of the best audio experiences of mainstream notebooks.
Incredible CloudWith cloud-based ASUS WebStorage, keep everything in sync and gain access to all your documents, photos, music, and videos
from any internet-connected device you are on. The ASUS X75 Series notebooks
come with free 32GB of WebStorage cloud space for three years (valued at $49.99)2
Relax, ASUS has got you covered!
1-Year International Warranty
- 30-Day zero bright dot display guarantee
- Free 2-way standard shipping
- 24/7 technical support
1-Year Accidental Damage Protection3
- Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges and fire damage for the first year (valued at $99). For more information, visit http://notebookcare.asus.com/
What's in the Box
- ASUS X75 Series Notebook
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
|Operating System:||Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Display:||17.3" HD+ (1600 x 900) LED Display|
|Processor:||Intel® Core™ i3-2350M Processor (2.3GHz)|
|Graphics:||Intel® GMA HD|
|Storage:||500GB (5400 RPM ) + 32GB ASUS WebStorage2|
|Speakers:||Stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster technology|
|Optical Drive:||DVD Super-Multi|
|Card Reader:||SD Card Reader|
|Battery:||Up to 4 hours life|
|Dimensions:||16.5" x 11.0" x 1.4"-1.6" (W x D x H)|
|Weight:||6.7 lbs. with battery|
- 1 Subject to product model, normal usage conditions and configuration.
- 2 Complimentary 32GB ASUS WebStorage space for 3 years. Internet connection required.
- 3 Program applies to select notebooks purchased within the USA and Canada only. Customers must register online within 60-days from purchase date to be eligible. One claim per notebook only. Exclusions apply. For details, please visit, notebookcare.asus.com