Product Information for Sanford LabelManager 210D, 2 Lines, 6w x 6-2/5d x 2-1/2h
Highlights for Sanford LabelManager 210D, 2 Lines, 6w x 6-2/5d x 2-1/2h
Label maker features a user-friendly, logical flow of label making from start to print. Exclusive large graphical display shows you exactly how your label will print. Quick access buttons. Stores up to 9 labels. Prints up to 10 copies of a label. Choose from six font sizes, seven styles and 8 different boxes or underline. One-line, 13-character display. Easy-to-use typewriter (QWERTY) keyboard. Manual cutter. Uses D1 tape. Requires six AA batteries or optional AC adapter (sold separately). Includes 1/2" black-on-white starter tape.
- Global Product Type: Label Makers-Handheld
- Machine Width: 6"
- Machine Depth: 6 1/2"
- Machine Height: 2 1/2"
- Power Source(s): 6 AA Batteries (Sold Separately), AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
- Tape Size: 1/2", 1/4", 3/8"
- Number of Printed Lines: 2
- Display Characters x Display Lines: 13 x 1
- Memory: 9 Labels
- Number of Fonts: 1
- Number of Font Sizes: 6
- Number of Font Styles: 7
- Keyboard Type: Typewriter (QWERTY)
- Tape Type: Flexible High Performance, Permanent High Performance, Standard
- Display Type: Graphical
- Item Weight: 1.316
- Package Includes: One 1/2" black on white starter label cassette, instruction manual and one-year limited warranty card