- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING LCD MONITORS & DISPLAYS
EVGA InterView 1700 17" 1400 x 900 500:1 Widescreen LCD Monitor (2 x 17" displays)
$ 233.63 $ 399.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Samsung 23.6" S24C200BL Series 2 1920X1080 1000:1 LED Business Monitor
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Envision Peripherals Philips BDL5545E00 55" 1920 x 1080 3000:1 LCD Flat Panel Display
Highlights for Envision Peripherals Philips BDL5545E00 55" 1920 x 1080 3000:1 LCD Flat Panel Display
Deliver your marketing messages or vital information in style with the high-definition LCD display. With pictures so clear and vivid, your audience will be spellbound.
Full HD LCD display 1920 x 1080p
The BDL5545E is a state-of-the-art LCD display which offers full high definition widescreen resolution of 1080 progressive lines, each with 1920 pixels. This in turn gives you some of the most stunning picture quality around. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with optimum brightness and superb colors. The vibrant and sharp images will provide you and your audience with an enhanced, enjoyable viewing experience.
Professional PCs are part of most public signage installations. Very often they add increased depth to the public display as well as a lot of cable clutter. The BDL5545E contains a Smart insert in the back cover to slot in a professional small form factor PC. This gives you freedom of choice for your hardware and software solution without adding depth to your display. In addition, it offers efficient cable management, keeping your display clutterfree and maintaining a much more professional touch.
Zoom function for tiled matrix
The internal zoom function enables easy implementation of a video wall, without the need for expensive external equipment. Capable of a vidiwall of up to 25 displays by dividing up to 5 displays each horizontally and vertically, you can now create eye-catching matrices quickly and simply.
Save even more power and lower still further your carbon emissions by implementing the Smart Power on your BDL5545E. The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
RS232 Network controllability allows user to control and adjust monitors remotely through RS232 protocol. Automatic brightness control The display is able to measure ambient light surroundings and adjust the screen brightness accordingly. This in turn enhances the visual experience whilst lowering energy consumption.
Advanced anti-image sticking
Static images left on-screen for extended periods of time may leave a "ghost image" or image sticking effect on LCD displays. Although image sticking on LCD displays is not permanent, your display is able to prevent this happening, which is especially beneficial in locations where content is shown 24/7.
Compliant with RoHS standards
The BDL5545E is designed and manufactured in compliance with strict Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards that restrict lead and other toxic substances that can harm the environment. The Philips products cause as little damage to the planet's resources as possible.
- Product Type: LCD flat panel display
- Diagonal Size: 55"
- Diagonal Size (cm): 139.7 cm
- TV Tuner: No tuner
- Video Interface: Component, composite, HDMI, S-Video
- HDMI Ports Qty: 1 port(s)
- PC Interface: VGA (HD-15)
- Dimensions: Without stand
- Approximate Width: 50.8 in
- Approximate Depth: 4.8 in
- Approximate Height: 29.6 in
- Enclosure Color: Metallic anthracite bezel
- LCD Display Technology: S-PVA
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display Format: 1080p (FullHD)
- Color Depth: Up to 1.07 billion colors
- Image Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Brightness: 600 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Viewing Angle (Vertical): 178 degrees
- Pixel Pitch: 0.53 x 0.53mm
- Response Time: 10 ms
- Display Menu Language: Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Backlight Life: 60,000 hour(s)
- Additional Features: Ambient light sensor (ALS), Smart Power, picture in picture (no tuner), portrait mode, landscape mode, Smart Insert, progressive scan
- Type: Remote control
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Speaker System: 2 speakers
- Output Power / Total: 24 Watt
- Speaker(s): 2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 12 Watt
- Connector Type
- Speakers output ( click-fit x 2 )
- 1 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A )
- 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) )
- 1 x DVI-D input ( 24 pin digital DVI )
- 1 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 )
- 2 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 )
- 1 x composite video input ( BNC )
- 1 x S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN )
- 1 x serial input ( 9 pin D-Sub )
- 1 x VGA output ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) )
- 1 x serial output ( 9 pin D-Sub )
- 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 )
- Stand: Included
- Stand Design: Tabletop
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: 600 x 400 mm
- Cables Included: 1 x VGA cable
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, UL, TUV, C-Tick, GOST, cUL, CCC, RoHS
- Power Device: Power supply
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: 1 Watt
- Service & Support: 3 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90%