TOP SELLING LCD MONITORS & DISPLAYS
Planar Systems PLL2410W 24" Edge LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms
$ 141.01 $ 159.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Samsung 23.6" S24C200BL Series 2 1920X1080 1000:1 LED Business Monitor
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Panasonic Professional TH-42PF50U 42" 3D Ready Plasma Display - 16:9
Highlights for Panasonic Professional TH-42PF50U 42" 3D Ready Plasma Display - 16:9
- Wide Viewing Angle - Yields very close to the same brightness and sharpness to someone standing several feet to the side of the display as to someone sitting right in front of it.
- Sharp 3D Images - Fast-switching phosphors -- coatings that emit light -- and a feature that controls the emission of light, function together to deliver 3D images successfully by reducing "double image" looks. (3D is a combination of two identical images that if not treated right can overlap to produce double images.)
- Multi-Live Mode - Up to 16 computer or tablet screens can be displayed at the same time.
- Multiple Transmission Mode - Images from one computer or tablet can be shown on up to 8 displays.
- 4x Digital Zoom - Enlarges a portion of an image up to four times and displays the portion in full screen.
- Monitor Mode - Maintains white balance to keep a consistent brightness level along the length of a video, whereas normally different parts of a video have different brightness levels. Monitor Mode is useful in applications that require precise color reproduction.
- Studio W/B Mode - Lets you set the color temperature that best matches a particular application.
- 1:1 Pixel Mode - If an image has a native resolution higher than 1920 x 1080, such as 2K, the display will scale it down to 1920 x 1080. 1:1 Pixel Mode can zoom in on a portion of the image and show it in its native resolution in full screen.
- Display Size Setting - Reveals the top, bottom, right and left edges of an image that normally displays with the edges cut off.
- Studio Gain Mode - Increases contrast to eliminate whiteout.
- Portrait Zoom - Divides an image into three segments, enlarges the segment you select, and displays it vertically on the full screen.
- Multi-Display - Enlarges images up to five times in 24 different configurations, both vertically and horizontally, enlarging by the same zoom ratio, such as 2 x 2 or 5 x 5, or by different ratios so to effectively use vertically or horizontally elongated spaces. (Some degradation occurs when images are enlarged. An appropriate air-conditioned environment is required because ambient temperature varies depending on the installation condition and location.)
- Seam Hides Video Off Mode - Displays a full-screen image, including edges, especially useful for displaying text.
- Display ID Control - A unique ID for the display, it'll help prevent remote control errors if you'll be connecting the display into a multi-display video wall. (An optional ID remote control is required.)
- Weekly Command Timer - Lets you set many automated operations, including power on/off, image source selection, and screen saver functions. You can set these to activate at specific days and times.
- Remote System Monitoring - Enables you to check the signal of the display from a distant location. You won't need a monitoring camera but rather just a computer connected by a serial cable.
- Screen Saver - You can select from a variety of screen savers to lower the risk of uneven phosphor aging, and you can set the screen saver to operate by auto timer.
- Energy-Saving Functions - A broad range of environment-friendly functions help minimize energy consumption.
- Inputs - HDMI, Composite, Component, DVI, VGA, M3, Wireless I/F, RS232C, RJ45, and a DC input for a 3D IR transmitter, (and two SLOT 2.0 function slots), make up a set of digital and analog inputs that provide the connections necessary for just about every common application you may use the display for.
- SLOT 2.0 Function Slots - Two SLOT 2.0 function slots let you add various functions to the display. You can, for example, add TV tuner functionality by attaching a TV tuner function board.
- Durable Front Glass - Designed to resist cracking if accidentally hit.
- Brightness Sensor - Detects the brightness of an environment and automatically adjusts its own brightness accordingly, increasing in bright lighting and decreasing in dark lighting, efficiently managing image delivery and power consumption.
- Multi-Featured for Presentational Use
- 1920 x 1080 Progressive HD Resolution
- 3D-Capable / Reduces Double Images
- Wirelessly Links to 16 Computers/Tablets
- Digital / Analog / Serial / LAN Inputs
- Two SLOT 2.0 Function Slots
- Zoom & Other Image Adjustment Features
- Auto-Operation Timers
- Durable Glass
- 100,000 Hour Panel Life
- Screen Size: 41.9" diagonally (106.4 cm)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Effective Display Area: 36.5 x 20.5" (93 x 52 cm)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Pixel Pitch: 0.01 x 0.01" (0.48 x 0.48 mm)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
- Gradation: 6,144 steps (equivalent)
- Panel Life: Approx. 100,000 hours
- 1x HDMI input
- 1x Composite video input on BNC
- 1x Composite L/R audio input on RCA (shared with Component audio input)
- 1x Component video input on BNC
- 1x Component L/R audio input on RCA (shared with Composite audio input)
- 1x DVI-D input IN
- 1x VGA input
- 1x M3 audio input (shared by DVI and VGA inputs; also for 3D IR Transmitter)
- 1x Wireless I/F input (for wireless module ET-WM200)
- 1x RS-232C compatible 9-pin D-Sub
- 1x RJ45 LAN 10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX, compatible with PJ Link
- 1x DC 8 V output for optional 3D IR Transmitter (Center Plus for EIAJ 4 mm plug)
- Sound: 2x 8 W inputs for external speakers (10 % THD)
- Remote Control Operating Distance: 23 ft (7 m)
- Power Requirements: 110-127 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- 390 W
- In "Power Off" mode: 0.2 W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 9100 ft (0 to 2774 m)
- Certifications: UL60065, CAN/CSA-22.2 No. 60065:03, FCC Part 15 Class-B, ICES-003, Energy Star 5.1, CEC
- Dimensions: 40.2 x 24.1 x 3.5" (102.1 x 61.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 55.2 lb (23.6 kg)
- AC Power Cord
- Remote Control Transmitter
- 2 x AA Batteries (for the Remote Control Transmitter)
- Operating Instructions
- 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty