TOP SELLING LCD MONITORS & DISPLAYS
EVGA InterView 1700 17" 1400 x 900 500:1 Widescreen LCD Monitor (2 x 17" displays)
$ 233.63 $ 399.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Samsung 23.6" S24C200BL Series 2 1920X1080 1000:1 LED Business Monitor
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sony FWD-S55H2 55" 1920 x 1080 4000:1 Direct LED LCD Monitor
Highlights for Sony FWD-S55H2 55" 1920 x 1080 4000:1 Direct LED LCD Monitor
- Screen Size:55"
- Contrast Ratio:4,000:1
- Maximum Resolution:1920 x 1080
The latest – and largest and brightest – addition to the standard series of commercial flat panel displays. The FWD-S55H2 incorporates all the features and benefits of the current standard models and then adds new improvements like 1,000 cd/m2 brightness and direct LED backlighting in a 55-inch diagonal form factor.
- LED backlight
- Full complement of video interfaces
- Both RS-232 and RJ45 control interfaces
- Professional grade panel for 24/7 operation
- Portrait or Landscape orientation
- Connector Type
- Serial RS-232C
- Composite video
- Component video
- Audio line-out
- Audio line-in
- RCA (L/R)
- 3.5mm audio
- Color: Black
- Dot Pitch: 0.63 badge(s)
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, CE, CSA, UL
- Image Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
- Internal Resolution (max): 1920 x 1080
- Color Support: 1.06 billion colors
- Viewing Angle (H/V degrees): 178/178
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Digital Video Standard: Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
- Display Size: 55 in
- Display Technology: LED-backlit
- Display Technology: LCD
- Display Type: Widescreen
- Low Power Consumption: LED backlight contributes to approximately 55% less running cost (per unit area) than a conventional Sony CCFL-based model.
- Shallow mounting profile: I/O ports configured so cables extend sideways, allowing the already thin displays to be mounted very close to the surface.
- Option Slot: Although many A/V interfaces are included as standard on this model, the option slot allows for use with other formats such as HD-SDI.
- Standard VESA mounting: Can be mounted to any stand or bracket conforming to VESA standards with a pitch of 400mm.
- Portrait or Landscape Mounting Designed for commercial applications, the 55H2 can be mounted in either orientation without affecting the life of the panel, and the menu can be properly oriented to match.
- Screen Saver Functionality: Three schemes are available to reduce the disappointing affects of image retention; actual process is not visible to viewers.
- DICOM Gamma Simulation: Provides settings that make the display useful as a reference display in non-diagnostic medical applications.
- Multi-display Function: Provides internal processing for extending a progressive video signal across multiple displays (up to 4x4) without external hardware.
- Monitor, power cord, (2) AC plug holder, (6) Cable holder, remote with batteries, documentation
- 28.5"h x 49.4"w x 4.8"d
- (2) HDDB15 VGA (in, out)
- (1) HDMI
- (1) DVI
- (1) RCAx3 component
- (2) BNC composite
- (1) RCA L/R audio out
- (3) 3.5mm audio in
- (1) RJ-45 LAN
- (1) DB9 RS-232c
- Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.9A
- Consumption: 290W (max); 250W (typ.)