TOP SELLING LCD MONITORS & DISPLAYS
Samsung 23.6" S24C200BL Series 2 1920X1080 1000:1 LED Business Monitor
Free Shipping | In Stock
EVGA InterView 1700 17" 1400 x 900 500:1 Widescreen LCD Monitor (2 x 17" displays)
$ 233.55 $ 399.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for NEC MultiSync X462UN 46" 1366 x 768 3000:1 Wide Large-Screen LCD Display
Highlights for NEC MultiSync X462UN 46" 1366 x 768 3000:1 Wide Large-Screen LCD Display
The 46" NEC MultiSync X462UN takes your LCD video walls to new levels of impact. Its ultra-narrow bezel allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring displays of only 7.3mm, a near 450% improvement from NEC’s previously revolutionary 33mm P Series displays. The display, which is ideal for digital signage and broadcast applications, can be deployed in video wall matrices of up to 10x10 (100 displays), creating a total surface area of approximately 645 sq ft. The barely discernable transition gap between displays, in addition to EdgeCompTM technology, ensures a homogenous picture across the matrix.
- EdgeComp technology provides for more even brightness distribution from center to edge during video wall configurations
- Adheres to Simple Network Management Protocol
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components
- 1366 x 768 WXGA native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 700 cd/m2 and typical contrast ratio of 3000:1
- Ground-breaking ultra-narrow bezel of 7.3 millimeters (screen-to-screen)
- TileMatrixTM technology (up to 100 displays)
- Built-in expansion slot
- Optional Display Wall Calibrator
- Network Control and Communication
- Viewable Image Size: 46"
- Pixel Pitch: 0.746mm
- Pixels Per Inch : 34 @ native resolution
- Brightness: 500 cd/m2 (typ); 700 cd/m2 (max)
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178º Vert., 178º Hor. (89U/89D/89L/89R)
- Response Time: 8ms
- Synchronization Range:
- Horizontal: 31.5-91.1 kHz
- Vertical: 50-85 Hz
- Video: ANALOG RGB 0.7 Vp-p/75 Ohms;
- Sync: Separate: TTL Level (Pos/Neg); Composite sync: TTL Level (Positive/Negative); Composite sync on green: (0.3Vp-p negative 0.7Vp-p positive)
- Input Connectors: DVI-D, 15pin Dsub, BNC (R,G,B,H,V), Composite (Shared RCA/BNC), S-Video, Component (DVD/HD), HDMI, DisplayPort
- Native Resolution: 1366 x 768
- On : 200W
- Power Savings Mode: <2W
- Net (with stand): 40.4 x 24.6 x 13.8 in.
- Net (without stand): 40.4 x 22.8 x 5 in.
- Net Weight (with stand): 68.8 lbs.
- Net Weight (without stand) : 63.3 lbs.
- VESA Hole Configuration Specifications: 300 x 300mm (4 hole)
- Operating Temperature: 5-40º C / 41-104º F
- Operating Humidity: 20-80%
- Operating Altitude: 3000m / 9842.5 ft.
- Storage Temperature : -20-60º C / -4-140º F
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% (without condensation)
- Storage Altitude: 12,142 m / 40,000 ft.
- 3 years parts and labor, including backlight
- Ultra-narrow bezel, EdgeComp technology, SNMP support, Ethernet monitor and control, commercial-grade sealed panel, advanced cooling system for 24/7 operation, expansion slot, programable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis color adjustment, multi-level programmable zoom, TileMatrix (up to 10x10), TileComp, video ready, scheduler (w/ RTC), sharpness/softness, off-timer (countdown), screen saver, vacation switch, 10-bit gamma, AutoBright (signal input), portrait-capable; closed captioning, serial number display