Product Information for Samsung NS220 22" 1920 X 1080 1000:1 Zero Client CloudStation LED Display
Highlights for Samsung NS220 22" 1920 X 1080 1000:1 Zero Client CloudStation LED Display
Efficient to Install
Cloud station displays have a lower initial cost outlay and require less setup and maintenance. It’s simple to add future stations, and they’re a slimmer, less bulky alternative to traditional PCs.
Low Cost, Low Maintenance
Since everything is stored on the centralized host platform, there’s no software to install, update and troubleshoot. The Teradici Management Console makes centralized operation simple.
VMware Ready is a comprehensive validation and co-branding program that offers customer solutions that have passed VMware-specified integration or interoperability criteria, and are technically ready for optimal use with VMware vSphere™ and VMware View™.
All the Connections
Samsung NS Series cloud displays allow all the advantages of cloud computing, while also providing connections for a second monitor.
Superior Image Quality
The Samsung NS Series displays feature LED backlighting with up to 1920 x 1080 resolution and 1000:1 contrast ratio, for brilliant displays that consume up to 60% less power than a traditional PC/ monitor.
- Memory: Tera1100
- Graphic RAM: XDR 128MB
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- Server Support: VMware View 5
- Screen Size: 21.5", 16:9, a-Si TFT active matrix
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio (Typical): 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical): 170°/160°
- Response Time: 5ms GTG
- Colors Supported: 16.7 M
- Ergonomics: Swivel / Pivot / Height Adjustable / Tilt
- Typical: 40 W
- Stand-by: 1.5 W
- Product Dimensions With Stand: 20.2" (W) x 16.7" (H) x 8.9" (D)
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 20.2" (W) x 12.5" (H) x 1.9" (D)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 22.7" x 15.0" x 7"
- Product Weight (lb.): 10.7 lb.
- Shipping Weight (lb.): 14.8 lb.
- DVI: Yes
- VGA: 15-Pin D-Sub
- Mic: Yes
- Headphone: Yes
- USB: 2.0 x 4
- RJ45: Yes
- Audio: Realtek ALC886