Highlights for Envision Peripherals Philips BDL4645E/00 46" 1080p 1920 x 1080 4000:1 LCD Monitor
Captivate your audience and deliver marketing messages and other information in stunning clarity with this highly functional public information display. An array of video input options as well as an OPS slot make this a fantastic choice.
Developed for the Digital Signage market, the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot is designed to make changing or upgrading your media player mere child's play. Simply plug your media player in to the display - and you're ready. No matter whether you have an entry level, mid-range or high-end media player, OPS is fully compatible bringing you a lower TCO over the longer term.
Simple management of your display is available thanks to the introduction of a LAN (RJ45) port. You can configure each display or find out the status of each device quickly and conveniently via an RJ45 connection.
Full HD LCD display 1920x1080p
This display has a resolution that is referred to as Full HD. The state-of-the-art LCD screen technology has the full high-definition widescreen resolution of 1080 progressive lines, each with 1920 pixels. This allows the best possible picture quality for HD input signals with up to 1080 lines. It produces brilliant flicker-free progressive scan pictures with optimum brightness and superb colors. This vibrant and sharp image will provide you with an enhanced viewing experience.
Zoom function for tiled matrix
The internal zoom function enables easy implementation of a video wall matrix, without the need for expensive external equipment. Capable of a vidiwall of 25 displays by dividing up to 5 displays each horizontally and vertically.
The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
Designed for 24/7 operation
Public signage displays are used in the most demanding applications. The displays are therefore specifically designed and tested for heavy duty operation, even when 24/7 is required.
HDMI makes an uncompressed digital RGB connection from the source to the screen. By eliminating conversion to an analog signal, it delivers an unblemished image. The non-degraded signal reduces flicker and leads to a clearer picture. HDMI intelligently communicates the highest output resolution with the source device. The HDMI input is fully backward compatible with DVI sources but includes digital audio.HDMI uses HDCP copy protection.
Advanced anti image sticking
Static images left on-screen for extended periods of time may leave a "ghost image" or image sticking effect on LCD displays. Although image sticking in LCD displays is not permanent, you want to prevent this to happen, especially in locations where content is shown 24/7.
Compliant with RoHS standards
Philips designs and produces display products in compliance with strict Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standards that restrict lead and other toxic substances that can harm the environment.
- Product Type: LCD flat panel display
- Power Consumption Operational: 112 Watt
- Diagonal Size: 46"
- Diagonal Size (cm): 117 cm
- TV Tuner: No tuner
- Video Interface: Component, composite, HDMI, S-Video
- HDMI Ports Qty: 1 port(s)
- PC Interface: VGA (HD-15)
- HDCP Compatible: Yes
- Approximate Width: 42.9 in
- Approximate Depth: 4.7 in
- Approximate Height: 25.4 in
- Approximate Weight: 57.3 lbs
- Enclosure Color: Metallic anthracite
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display Format: 1080p (FullHD)
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Color Depth: 16.7 million colors
- Image Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Viewing Angle (Vertical): 178 degrees
- Pixel Pitch: 0.53 x 0.53mm
- Response Time: 6.5 ms
- V-Sync Rate at Max Res.: 60 Hz
- Display Menu Language: Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Turkish
- Backlight Life: 50,000 hour(s)
- Comb Filter: 3D digital
- Additional Features: Dynamic contrast, ambient light sensor (ALS), 3:2 pull down compensation, 2:2 pull down compensation, picture on picture (no tuner), Smart Power, temperature sensor, picture by picture (no tuner), picture in picture (no tuner), portrait mode, landscape mode, 3D MA deinterlacing, Vidiwall, progressive scan
- Input Video Formats: 1080/60i, 480/60p, 720/60p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 576/50p, 1080/50p, 1080/60p, 480/60i, 576/50i
- Supported Computer Resolutions: 1366 x 768, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1360 x 768, 1920 x 1080, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Speaker System: 2 speakers
- Output Power / Total: 20 Watt
- Speaker(s): 2 x right/left channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt
Stands & Mounts
- Connector Type
- 1 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A )
- 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) )
- 1 x VGA output ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) )
- 1 x component video input ( BNC )
- 1 x audio input ( mini-phone 3.5 mm )
- 1 x DVI-Digital ( 24 pin digital DVI )
- 1 x serial input ( 9 pin D-Sub ) - rear
- 2 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 )
- 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 )
- 1 x serial output ( 9 pin D-Sub )
- 1 x S-Video input ( 4 pin DIN )
- 1 x composite video input ( BNC )
- 1 x composite video output ( BNC )
- 1 x network ( RJ-45 )
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: 400 x 200 mm
- Cables Included: 1 x VGA cable
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class B certified, UL, C-Tick, cUL, CCC, RoHS, Lead-Free
- Power Device: Power supply
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption: Stand by / Sleep 0.5 Watt
- Service & Support: 3 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90%
Envision Peripherals Philips BDL4645E/00 46" 1080p 1920 x 1080 4000:1 LCD Monitor