Product Information for Viewsonic V3D245 24" 1080p 1920 x 1080 1000:1 LED 3D Ready LCD Monitor
Highlights for Viewsonic V3D245 24" 1080p 1920 x 1080 1000:1 LED 3D Ready LCD Monitor
ViewSonic’s 24" (23.6" viewable) V3D245 3D LED display features a fast 120Hz frame rate and Full HD 1080p resolution. It supports HDMI 1.4 and stereo 3D technology so users can enjoy stunning stereoscopic visuals using active shutter glasses. With exclusive ClearMotiv II imaging technology images are crisp without blur. Smart Dynamic Contrast Ratio technology automatically detects screen content and adjusts the backlight brightness, creating deeper black levels and effectively minimizing external light interference. In addition, integrated speakers powered by SRS Premium Sound® produces incredible audio effects, making the V3D245 more than just an LED display, but the ultimate audiovisual entertainment system.
- 1.Super fast 120Hz frame rate produces incredible effects
The 120Hz frame rate refreshes images at twice the speed of standard 60Hz LCDs to eliminate blur and bring lifelike reality to both 2D and 3D games and videos.
- 2.HDMI 1.4 support enables 3D images without delay
The V3D245 supports the lastest HDMI 1.4 format, allowing you to directly connect 3D imaging devices, such as Blu-ray and PS3, and transmit high definition video and audio files. Watch stunning images with perfect performance every time.
- 3.24" display with 1920x1080 resolution delivers refined images
The V3D245 features a 24" (23.6" viewable) LED screen and Full HD 1920x1080 resolution for clear, crisp images and vivid colors.
- 4.ClearMotiv II 2ms ultra fast response time creates blur-free action
The latest-generation ClearMotiv II imaging technology enables an ultra fast 2ms liquid cyrstal response time for digital broadcast-quality and full-motion video.
- 5.Integrated speakers with SRS Premium Sound for home theater quality
Dual 2-watt stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound provide a high-sensory audio experience. Take an all-immersive journey while listening to music, watching videos and playing games with the V3D245.
- 6.20,000,000:1 MEGA dynamic contrast ratio for superior image quality
Smart Dynamic Contrast Ratio technology automatically detects input brightness and adjusts the backlight accordingly. It provides the most accurate color performance and creates deeper black levels that result in superior overall image quality. Auto-adjustment of contrast corresponds to the environment, saving energy while displaying remarkable images.
- Type: 23.6" LED panel
- Optimum Resolution: 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 static (typ); 20,000,000:1 (dynamic)
- Viewing Angles: 170º horizontal, 160º vertical
- Response Time: 2ms (GTG)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (typ)
- Analog: RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)
- Digital: DVI-D/HDMI (TMDS, 100 ohms)
- Sync: Separate Sync/Composite Sync/SOG
- PC: VGA up to 1920x1080 non-interlaced
- Mac: Up to 1920x1080
- Analog: D-Sub
- Digital: DVI/HDMI 1.4
- Audio: Audio In/Out: 3.5mm jack (blue/green)
- Power: Built-in power adapter, 3-pin plug
- Speakers: 2x2-watt SRS Premium Sound
- Voltage: AC 100–240V; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 33W
- Eco Mode: 23W
- Save Mode (W): <1W
- Tilt: Down -5º, Up 20º
- Physical With Stand: 22.3 x 17.4 x 9.5 (in) / 566 x 442 x 240 (mm)
- Physical Without Stand: 22.3 x 14.4 x 2.1 (in) / 566 x 368 x 55 (mm)
- Packaging: 24.9 x 19.7 x 4.3 (in) / 632 x 500 x 110 (mm)
- Net With Stand: 9.7 lbs. (4.37 kg)
- Net Without Stand: 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- V3D245, 3D glasses, VGA cable, DVI-D dual link cable, USB cable (for charging 3D glasses), power adapter, power cable, audio cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard DVD
- 3D Vision System Requirements Dual Link DVI to PC Operating System: Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit/Windows 7 CPU: Intel™ Dual Core® 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core CPU or higher Memory: 1GB system memory (2GB recommended), 100 MB free disk space GPU: GeForce 8800 GT or later; GeForce 9600 GT or later; all GeForce GTX 200 Series HDMI 3D Supports: HDMI compatible PC, 3D Blu-ray player or PS3 (Source device must support HDMI 1.4a 3D) GPU: NVIDIA GT300 Series,NVIDIA GTX400 Series or later
- Three-year limited warranty on parts, labor and backlight.
- 3D Glasses Connectivity: Wireless, 15 ft. range Weight: 1.8 oz. (50.0 g) Battery: Rechargeable, 60 hours of charge HDMI: 1.4a 3D support for use with PS3 or Blu-ray 3D player