TOP SELLING LCD FLAT PANEL DISPLAYS
Samsung 23.6" S24C200BL Series 2 1920X1080 1000:1 LED Business Monitor
Free Shipping | In Stock
Planar Systems PLL2410W 24" Edge LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms
$ 143.78 $ 159.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Dell UltraSharp UZ2315H 23" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms
$ 254.99 $ 299.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Samsung SyncMaster 400UX-3 Digital Signage Display
Highlights for Samsung SyncMaster 400UX-3 Digital Signage Display
Reliable 24/7 Continuous Operation
Innovative Samsung cooling technologies allow your message to be displayed with highly reliable 24/7 continuous operation. A built-in fan, housed inside the LFD, prevents overheating and you can control the fan with an easy-to-use on-screen display function.
Impactful Video Walls
Whether your company is sponsoring an expo or delivering a critical presentation, the UX-3 display can be customized into a video wall to accommodate an audience of any size. For maximum impact, video walls can be built as large as 10 displays tall and 10 displays wide.
Integrated PC, MagicInfo™ Software
The 400UX-3 can deliver easy content control over multiple monitors via network. Including a built-in PC, which comes loaded with Samsung MagicInfo. software, you can manage multiple Samsung LFD displays from anywhere. Content can be monitored and created with convenience, enabling you to optimize your digital signage for maximum impact.
Crisp Full HD Graphics
The Samsung UX-3 LCD display panel features full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080. It also has up to 700 nits brightness, 8ms response time and up to 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for impactful motion graphics that exhibit true, natural colors with razor-sharp and easily legible text.
Create a professional digital display experience without having to purchase additional distributor or external equipment. Samsung makes it easy with a DisplayPort that delivers enhanced connectivity and an improved display interface. The DisplayPort connection lets you take advantage of today’s high-bandwidth content, enabling you to create a professional and powerfully compelling digital signage solution. Additional connectivity includes VGA, Composite, DVI, HDMI and a RJ45 LAN for simplified display control over a network.
Produce more impact with a great picture along with crisp audio. The UX-3 has built-in stereo speakers to complete the multimedia experience without having to purchase or wire external speakers.
Samsung is committed to creating more efficient, more environmentally conscious technologies. From manufacturing to shipping to the way your product operates, we’re always looking for a better way of doing things. This Samsung LFD saves energy by being able to automatically adjust its brightness levels as ambient light changes, thus reducing the energy being used.
- 40" Screen Size: The diagonal measurement of a TV screen or monitor, from corner to corner.
- 1920x1080 Resolution: Fixed number of horizontal scan lines on a TV. P (Progressive) means scan lines are drawn in sequence.
- 0.46125 mm (H) x 0.46125 mm (V) Pixel Pitch
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio: Difference in light intensity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black). Higher ratio means more contrast.
- 10000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Difference in luminosity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black) over time. Higher ratio means more contrast.
- 8ms Response Time: Speed at which pixels can change color. Lower response times mean better motion image reproduction.
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio: Ratio of the width of an display to its height. 16:9 is the universal standard for high-definition display.
- 700 cd/m2: Amount of light a digital display can produce, as measured by candelas per square meter (cd/m2).
- 178/178 Viewing Angle: Degrees from side to side (and above to below) from which a screen can be viewed without loss of quality.
- 72% Color Gamut
- DVI-D Input
Video Input Connectivity
- HDMI Inputs: High-Definition Multimedia Interface. The industry standard for transmitting HD video for display.
- Component (D-sub 15pin): Jacks that accept analog video information along two or three separate signals.
- CVBS Input
- Max Power Consumption: 200W
- Stand-by Power Consumption: Less than 5 W
- AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- 600*400mm Vesa Mount
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C: Climate range in which a display can operate.
- Operating Humidity: 10~80%: Minimum and maximum air moisture in which a display will operate, as measured in percentage.
- Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, Built in Speaker (10W + 10W), Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall (10x10), Pivot Display, Button Lock, Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update, MagicInfo S/W, Windows Embedded Standard 2009 Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, Built in Speaker (10W + 10W), Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall (10x10), Pivot Display, Button Lock, Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update, MagicInfo S/W, Windows Embedded Standard 2009: Additional functions and capabilities that are included with the display.
- Built in 10W Speakers: Additional speakers that supplement or enhance the sound generated from a monitor's internal speaker.
- 36.0" (W) x 20.7" (H) x 4.6" (D): Width, height and depth of the display without the stand, measured in inches (in.).
- Shipping Dimensions: 40.0" (W) x 24.6" (H) x 10.6" (D): Width, height and depth of the display including the shipping container, measured in inches (in.).
- 41.8 lbs: Weight of the display, as measured in pounds. (lbs.).
- Shipping Weight: 52.8 lbs: Weight of the display, including shipping container, as measured in pounds (lbs.).
- Limited 3 years Warranty
what's on the box
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD
- D-Sub cable, Power Cord
- Remote Controller, Batteries, Panel Cover