Product Information for NEC MultiSync EA series EA192M 19" 1280 x 1024 1000:1 LED Monitor
Highlights for NEC MultiSync EA series EA192M 19" 1280 x 1024 1000:1 LED Monitor
- LED backlight technology
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities
- Ambient light sensor
- Built-in multimedia speakers with headphone jack
With its MultiSync EA Series, NEC has developed desktop displays that combine cutting-edge technologies with awardwinning design accents, giving you the ability to increase your productivity while adding a modern flair to your desktop. Ranging from 19” to 26” in size and offering TN, PVA and IPS panel options, these models tout flexibility for a number of applications and environments, meeting the diverse needs of businesses of all kinds.
The MultiSync EA Series is loaded with features that promote environmental consciousness. The EA192M and EA222WMe set the bar for “green” technology by using LED backlighting, which is more energy-efficient. Compared to previous generation NEC LCDs, these models consume up to 52% less power overall, radiate up to 61% less heat, use up to 15% less packaging, weigh up to 25% less, utilize recycled plastics in their production and are free of hazardous materials such as mercury, halogen and arsenic. Other eco-friendly benefits include ECO Mode™, auto brightness, Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) and an off timer for further energy savings, a resettable carbon footprint meter for tracking the conservation of green gas emissions, and a significant reduction in packaging materials.
- Viewable Image Size: 19"
- Pixel Pitch: 0.294mm
- Pixels Per Inch: 86 @ native resolution
- Brightness (typical): 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1 (25,000:1 dynamic)
- Viewing Angle (typical): 170° Vert., 176° Hor. (85U/85D/88L/88R) (CR>5)
- Response Time (typical): Rapid Response (5ms)
- Display Colors: More than 16.7million
- Synchronization Range
- Horizontal: 31.5-81.1 KHz
- Vertical: 56-75Hz
- Video: Analog 0.7 Vp-p / 75 Ohms
- Sync: Separate Sync: TTL Level (positive/negative)
- Inputs: DVI-D, VGA 15-pin D-Sub and DisplayPort
- Resolutions Supported
- 720 x 400 @ 70 Hz
- 640 x 480 @ 60-75 Hz
- 800 x 600 @ 56-75 Hz
- 832 x 624 @ 75 Hz
- 1024 x 768 @ 60-75 Hz
- 1152 x 864 @ 75 Hz
- 1152 x 870 @ 75 Hz
- 1280 x 768 @ 60-75 Hz
- 1280 x 960 @ 60 Hz
- 1280 x 1024 @ 60-75 Hz
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz
- Auto brightness (ambient sensor), thin-frame (bezel), integrated speakers, height-adjustable stand (110mm), pivot, tilt, swivel, No Touch Auto Adjust, cable management, AccuColor color control, digital smoothing, digital controls, DDC/CI, NaViSet software, Plug and Play (VESA DDC 2B), VESA DPMS power management, OSD user controls, ISO 9241-307 Class I, Windows 7-certified, Dynamic Video Mode, HDCP, ECO Mode, resettable carbon meter, resettable cost meter, carbon footprint meter, EPEAT Silver, Energy Star 5.0, lead-free, RoHS-compliant, TCO 5.0
- Voltage Rating: AC 100-120V / AC 220-240V
- Power Consumption:
- Typical: 26W
- Power Savings Mode: < 1W
- ECO Mode ON:
- with USB and Audio: 23W
- without USB and Audio: 16W
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Net (with stand): 16.1 x 15.2-19.5 x 8.4 in.
- Net (without stand):16.1 x 13.3 x 2.6 in.
- Net (with stand): 12.1 lbs. / 5.5 kg
- Net (without stand): 7.7 lbs. / 3.5 kg
- VESA Hole Configuration: 100 x 100mm
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C / 41-95°F
- Operating Humidity: 20-80%
- Operating Altitude: 2000m / 6562 ft.
- Storage Temperature: -10-60°C / 14-140°F
- Storage Humidity: 10-85%
- Storage Altitude: 12,192m / 40,000 ft.
- 3 years parts and labor, including backlight