Product Information for Mitsubishi MDT series MDT421S 42" 1920 x 1080 1000:1 Widescreen LCD Monitor
Highlights for Mitsubishi MDT series MDT421S 42" 1920 x 1080 1000:1 Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Screen Size:42
- Maximum Resolution:1920 x 1200
Specifically designed for use in long term digital signage applications, the MDT421S 42" slim-line display combines reliable engineering and manufacturing with a stylish design that's pleasing to the eye. Whether as standalone units, or connected together in huge, eye-catching "video wall" systems, the MDT421s can always be relied upon to deliver excellent visual performance.
Ideal for use in airports, shopping centres, public hotels, business foyers and anywhere else where digital signage is commonly used, the MDT421S comes equipped with a range of features for the best possible performance. The full HD 1080P native resolution, high brightness and contrast, as well as rapid response time allow the MDT421S to deliver bright, vivid high definition images that are free of ghosting. Colour accuracy has been given special attention, with features such as wide-range colour temperature control and six-axis colour adjustment giving the user full control over how image colours are portrayed on-screen.
Multiple screen saving functions such as Gamma control and Motion mode combined with the commercial grade LCD panel ensure the MDT421S can be run for extended periods of time without a problem. A scheduling function allows users to program up to seven different scheduled intervals by time, day of week and input port, as well as control display on/off times to help conserve power and further extend the panel life.
Multiple standard input and output connectors, including HDMI™ and DisplayPort, offer the user great flexibility when connecting devices to the display. The CAT-5 transmitter/receiver found with MDT521S display, which allows both video and control data signals to be transmitted over a single cable up to 150 metres in length, is an available option for the MDT421S.
With these and other features such as flexible orientation (Landscape and Portrait), front/rear ambient light sensors for automatic brightness control and optional speaker/stands, the MDT421s makes for the perfect digital signage display solution.
- Display Type: 42" Widescreen LCD Display
- Viewable Area: 42" (1067 cm) diagonal
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait, Angled
- Native (Maximum) Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Colour Depth: 1 Billion colours
- Contrast Ratio: 1100:1 (typical)
- Brightness: 700 cd/m² (typical)
- Response Time: 9 ms (Grey to Grey)
- Viewing Angle (Left/Right, Up/Down): ±89°, ±89° (typical)
- Dot Pitch: 0.485 mm (H) x 0.485 mm (V)
- PC: 15 pin D-sub x 1; BNC x 5; DVI-D x 1, HDMI x 1, DisplayPort x 1
- Video: Component (BNC) x 1; Composite x 2 (BNC & RCA); S-Video x 1
- CAT-5 (optional): Modular 8-pin x1 providing RGB differential video and RS-485 control support
- Audio: RCA L/R x 2; Stereo mini jack x 1
- Control Input: 9 pin Mini D-sub (RS232C)
- PC/Video: 15 pin D-sub x 1; Composite x 1; Modular 8pin x 1
- Audio: RCA L/R x 1, External Speaker connections
- Control Output: 9 pin Mini D-sub (RS232C)
- Horizontal Frequency: 15.625/15.743, 31.5KHz - 91.1KHz (Analogue/Digital)
- Vertical Frequency: 50/58 Hz - 85 Hz (Analogue/Digital)
- Video: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, 4.43NTSC, PAL60
- HDTV: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080P
- Operating Voltage: Single phase, 50/60Hz, 100VAC to 240VAC ±10%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 966mm x 559mm x 116mm (without stand)
- Weight: 24.0kg (without stand)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Operating Air Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2001
- EMI/EMC: AS/NZS CISPR22:2004 (C-Tick)
Power Cord, VGA Cable, User Manual, Remote Control, Batteries x 2, Clamper, Screws for Clamper, CAT5 Tx box x 1, CD-ROM
- Optional : Speakers (SP-421S), Feet (ST-421S), Silver Bezel (OB-421S-AS), CAT-5 Transmitter/Receiver (DP-1CA5)