Product Information for Seal Shield Silver Seal Medical Grade Keyboard
Highlights for Seal Shield Silver Seal Medical Grade Keyboard
- Product Type:Keyboard
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology:Cable
According to a University of North Carolina study, "25% of hospital keyboards harbor the Super Bug MRSA, but daily disinfecting of the keyboards could reduce the risk of cross contamination." Now, the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) includes "cleaning and disinfection of keyboards" for C. Diff prevention.
The SILVER SEAL™ washable keyboard has been developed to help prevent the spread of infections, including MRSA and C. Diff. The SILVER SEAL™ keyboard is 100% waterproof and can even be disinfected with bleach. As an added safeguard, it includes antimicrobial product protection. The combination of waterproof technology and antimicrobial product protection achieves the highest level of protection available in a true type keyboard today.
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface: USB
- Product Type: Keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number: SSKSV108PT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sealshield.com
- Manufacturer: Seal Shield Corporation
- Product Model: SSKSV108
- Product Name: Silver Seal Medical Grade Keyboard
- Product Line: Silver Seal
- Brand Name: Seal Shield
Certifications & Standards
- IP 68
- NEMA 4X
- Microsoft Windows
- OS X 10.5 or Later
Country of Origin
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
- Weight (Approximate): 1.37 lb
- Color: Black
- Keyboard/Keypad Height: 0.98"
- Keyboard/Keypad Width: 18.03"
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth: 6.42"
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
- Localization: Portuguese
- Number of Keys: 108
- Keyboard/Keypad Features: Washable
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Cable
- Keyswitch Technology: Membrane
- Keyboard/Keypad Cable Length: 6 ft