Highlights for Aten PS/2 and VGA CPU Module
The KA7520 PS/2 KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video, PS/2 mouse and PS/2 keyboard ports of the target computer through Cat5 cable. With its small form factor and light weight design, it fits perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
- Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Female Network
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Female Mouse
- Cable Type: USB
- Core/Cladding Diameter: Not Applicable
- Fiber Optic Mode: Not Applicable
- Product Type: KVM Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number: KA7520
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.aten-usa.com
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer: Aten Technologies
- Product Model: KA7520
- Product Name: KVM Cable
- Brand Name: Aten
Aten KVM Switch(s):
Aten Rack Mount LCD(s):
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
- Material: Plastic Housing
- Weight (Approximate): 4.80 oz
- Height: 0.91"
- Width: 1.69"
- Depth: 3.54"
- Conductor: Copper
- Device Supported: Keyboard
Aten PS/2 and VGA CPU Module
USB for Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, KVM Switch, Video Device - 1 Pack - 1 x RJ-45 Female Network - 1 x Mini-DIN (PS/2) Fe