- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Raritan Paragon II UMT442 Digital & Analog KVM Switch
Highlights for Raritan Paragon II UMT442 Digital & Analog KVM Switch
- Product Type:Digital & Analog KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:42 Server(s)
The UMT442 is the best stand-alone Cat5 solution for environments with up to four users. With 42 server ports, the UMT442 utilizes Paragon II's superior KVM switch technology to provide the levels of accessibility, manageability, security and superior video quality needed to simplify the management of business critical data centers.
- Powerful BIOS-level access and full keyboard and mouse control of Windows, SUN and USB servers
- High performance analog switching provides extremely high video quality
- Stacking allows expansion of each switch to attach up to 128 devices per switch with a single cable.
- Simplifies cabling between tiers by replacing pass through cables with a single expansion cable saving up to 32 cables per switch.
- Stacking allows a reduction in the number of units deployed by 33% saving initial costs, rack space and HVAC costs.
- Highly scaleable architecture allows for connection of up to 10,000 attached devices in a single logical deployment.
- Leverages Raritans Cat5 simplicity technology allowing any standard UTP cables to be used
- Optional IP Access extends the typical distance between Paragon components allowing users access from anywhere
- Provides a single, consolidated view and control of Raritan Remote Power Control Units connected to Paragon II
- GUI software simplifies management and monitoring of data center by consolidating administration of attached equipment.
- Allows serial devices to be connected via Raritans AUATC adaptors.
- Backward compatible with existing Paragon equipment
- Very small form-factor saves expensive rack space and minimizes electrical consumption by lowering HVAC provisioning needs.
- Integrated power supply ensures proper power provision and system reliability.
Certifications & Standards