Product Information for Startech SV431USB, StarView KVM Switch
Highlights for Startech SV431USB, StarView KVM Switch
- Product Type:Analog KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:2
StarTech.com SV431USB is the reliable solution for server room and industrial computer environments. The SV431USB is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one console; minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached. An all-metal, chassis provides SV431USB with a rugged and durable body that adds to the unit reliability and dependability. This reliability is cemented in the 30 series of StarView KVM switches with a dependable 3-year limited warranty. The SV431USB is a true cross platform USB KVM that ensures a smooth and reliable operating experience. This integrated KVM switch also functions as an USB hub allowing the selected computer to have access to up to 4 USB devices. The SV431USB works with any operating system that supports the USB human interface device specification.
- One VGA, SVGA or Multisync monitor
- One USB keyboard
- One USB mouse
- Each USB enabled computer must be connected to the StarView switch by:
- One HDB15 male-to-female VGA cable or monitor
- One USB A-B cable with Type-A and Type-B plug for
- USB devices, as shown in figure 1.
- Plug and Play
- Compatible with all notebook computers
- Standard Warranty : 3 Year(s) Limited