Highlights for IOgear MiniView Micro Audio 2-Port KVM Switch, GCS612A
- Product Type:KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:2
Introducing the two port MiniView Micro Audio KVM switch from IOGEAR- the simplest way to manage two PCs or Macs* from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse and share the multimedia speakers among them. This self-powered KVM switch features mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. Our patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. With KVM cables molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you have got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.
* Macintosh support requires IOGEAR Mac Adapter.
: IOGEAR, IncManufacturer Part Number
: GCS612AProduct Line
: MiniViewProduct Name
: MiniView Micro Audio 2-Port KVM SwitchProduct Type
: KVM Switch
Technical InformationNumber of Computers
: 2 Number of Users
: 1 x Local UserVideo Signals
: VGA Graphics Resolution
: 2048 x 1536MaximumScan Intervals
3, 5, 10, 20 SecondsOperating Range
: 6ftCable Length
: 2 x 6ft Built-in
: 1 x 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2) Female Keyboard Computer Ports
: 2 x 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2) Male Keyboard
: 32 °F (0 °C) to 122 °F (50 °C) OperatingHumidity
: 0 to 80% Non-condensing Relative Humidity
: 0.98" Height x 1.93" Width x 4.72" DepthShipping Dimensions
: 2.75in Height x 9.6in Width x 6in DepthWeight
: 0.9 lb Shipping Weight
: 1.15 lb
1 x 2-port Miniview Audio Micro KVM 1 x User manual 1 x Quick start guide 1 x Warranty registration card
Share multimedia speakers among two computers Port selection through convenient Hot Keys PS/2 mouse emulation for error-free boot-up Saves space and reduces desktop clutter Plug-n-Play monitor support No software required Built in AutoScan mode LEDs allow for easy status monitoring
- A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that you will be using on any computer in the installation.
- A PS/2 Style Mouse.
- A PS/2 Keyboard.
- The following equipment must be installed on each computer that is to be connected to the system:
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync video card.
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port
- Support for Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+, and other special mice
Certifications & Standards
- FCC Part 15
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year(s) Limited
IOgear MiniView Micro Audio 2-Port KVM Switch, GCS612A
2 x 1 - 2 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Keyboard, 2 x mini-DIN (PS/2) Mouse, 2 x D-Sub (HD-15) VGA/SVGA -