Product Information for IOgear MiniView Micro Audio 2-Port KVM Switch, GCS612A
Highlights for IOgear MiniView Micro Audio 2-Port KVM Switch, GCS612A
- Product Type:KVM Switch
- Number of Computers:2
Introducing the two port MiniView Micro Audio KVM switch from IOGEAR- the simplest way to manage two PCs or Macs* from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse and share the multimedia speakers among them. This self-powered KVM switch features mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. Our patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. With KVM cables molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you have got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.
* Macintosh support requires IOGEAR Mac Adapter.
- A VGA, SVGA, or Multisync monitor capable of the highest resolution that you will be using on any computer in the installation.
- A PS/2 Style Mouse.
- A PS/2 Keyboard.
- The following equipment must be installed on each computer that is to be connected to the system:
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync video card.
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port
- Support for Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+, and other special mice
- FCC Part 15
- Standard Warranty : 3 Year(s) Limited
Certifications & Standards